Six9ine Pleads Guilty, Snitches on Whole Crew (Confirmed)

Gravity

Banned
Daps
nikkas mad he snitched :dahell:

Lemme find out yall okay with people wanting to violate and kill you:why:

Lemme find out yall okay with people giving out yall mama address :wtb:

Lemme find out yall okay with nikkas kidnapping and robbing you:what:

What is this? The twilight zone? nikkas watch too many movies

:rudy:
:mjlol: at you being mad that he’s being clowned for being a snitch. He was supposed to think about all of this shyt you’re crying about BEFORE he started trolling as a gang banger. This is the life that he claimed to be “bout” but now that it’s gotten real it’s

And your fakkit ass is defending him.

West Coast Avenger

West Coastin & Smokin
Daps
Reppin
206 Emerald City
It leaves a bad taste that an organization like TMZ is reporting on the cooperation and indictments.....I don't disagree with a free press, but the intent is questionable, and seriousness of this is being downplayed and forgotten in lieu of headlines and social media posts.

69 put himself in this spot though, you don't see TMZ reporting on the plea agreements of Sinaloa drug traffickers and RICO cases out of EDNY involving homicides and torture.
There is or use to be a national enquirer type magazine out of mexico that use document all the killings by the cartels though....they would show the pictures of the murder scene and every thing....it was basically glorifying all that....

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Marlo Barksdale

Really out chea
Daps
Reppin
Tha M
I seen nikkas cry because they had to do 45days. There is not a soul in this thread that wouldn't snitch if they was facing 50 year's let alone 15. It's a bunch of tuff talk until it's time to TAKE IT UP and you sitting in that cell alone with your on thoughts.
:hhh: Nah

Me and my boy faced 24 yrs in Mississippi and we didn’t say shyt...we both home and free
:salute:That's real right there!

The older I get i realize that most people now weren't raised to be standup individuals and thus it's foreign for them to even imagine that there are people who live by certain morals.

I grew up seeing stand-up individuals hold it down and take their reprecussions so it's normal to me. But alotta yall never seen people stand on something so it sounds unfathomable.

It's a cold game, nikkas change
Get caught, give names
Cut deals, be forreal
You still gone do time while you runnin yo lip

My nikka went to the Feds bout some shyt a nikka said
Criminals catchin criminals mane that's how they play it
Inditement time, when them folks come to yo door
Is you gonna nut up like a ho, tell on yo folk Give'em a blueprint on every nikka in yo click
Alll them ride-or-die nikkas that helped you pay yo rent
If so then you a bytch, a disgrace to the game Snitch, Rat, Tattletale, all that shyt the same
Bang, nikka need to put a hole in ya brain
Let cha start leakin blood to substitute nikkas names
Mane guess that's why I picked up a pad & a pen
Cus fukkin with ya'll nikkas in the street I won't win

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Daps
Reppin
NULL
TEKASHI 6IX9INE
SHELLING OUT BIG BUCKS
TO KEEP MOM SAFE FROM BLOWBACK

Tekashi69 is dropping a ton of cash to keep his family safe, which they're most certainly going to need more than ever, now that everyone knows he's cooperating with the feds and naming names.

Sources close to Tekashi tell us, since his arrest in November, he's spent thousands on personal security for his mother. We're told, for obvious reasons, the rapper's worried anyone looking for revenge against him ... might harm her.

TMZ broke the story ... 6ix9ine pled guilty to 9 counts and did a lot of snitching in the process -- implicating members of the Nine Trey Bloods in multiple crimes. For instance, he named the alleged trigger man in the attemptedshooting of Chief Keef -- and that guy's since been indicted.

Tekashi's attorney, Dawn Florio, tells us, "6ix9ine has the means to payfor his family's private security, so the government expects themoney to come out of [his] pocket to protect his closest familymembers."

She says the government wouldstep in if, at some point, Tekashican't afford the security.

As for his baby mama, Sara Molina, we're told she has her own 24/7 armed security too ... but she's footing the bill. She told us on "TMZ Live" that she's worried about their 3-year-old daughter's safety, and added, Tekashi's not in contact with them.

He's set to be sentenced next January, and his deal withprosecutors requires him to continue working with the feds ... potentially painting a target on himself and his loved ones.

He's a piece of shyt. I get that he's not balling like Diddy, but what kind of funds does the baby mama have to afford quality security

TMZ
Probably child support.

Daps
I've never liked him and never heard of his songs at all but beside whack ass 50 Cent from Power.

He's facing 47 years after he snitched?

:mjlol:

I knew it that clown wouldn't make it so far with his dumb ass.

Niccas still cant read or comprehend in 2019 :snoop:

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
:hhh: Nah

:salute:That's real right there!

The older I get i realize that most people now weren't raised to be standup individuals and thus it's foreign for them to even imagine that there are people who live by certain morals.

I grew up seeing stand-up individuals hold it down and take their reprecussions so it's normal to me. But alotta yall never seen people stand on something so it sounds unfathomable.

It's a cold game, nikkas change
Get caught, give names
Cut deals, be forreal
You still gone do time while you runnin yo lip

My nikka went to the Feds bout some shyt a nikka said
Criminals catchin criminals mane that's how they play it
Inditement time, when them folks come to yo door
Is you gonna nut up like a ho, tell on yo folk Give'em a blueprint on every nikka in yo click
Alll them ride-or-die nikkas that helped you pay yo rent
If so then you a bytch, a disgrace to the game Snitch, Rat, Tattletale, all that shyt the same
Bang, nikka need to put a hole in ya brain
Let cha start leakin blood to substitute nikkas names
Mane guess that's why I picked up a pad & a pen
Cus fukkin with ya'll nikkas in the street I won't win

This reminds me years ago, I was in county and two nikkas robbed the dopeman and killed him. They fought the case for two years in jail. One nikka flipped and said the other nikka was the shooter, he just went along for the robbery but didn't know nothing bout a murder. He sold the other nikka out, the other nikka was a well known gang member and law enforcement wanted to put him away badly...

The snitch got a 6-8 year manslaughter plea as part of his agreement. The other nikka? Went to trial after two years in jail and was fukking acquitted. Lmao went home two months later while the snitch still had to do 6 years....

Basically your post is 100, nikkas got accountability issues and would rather focus on ruining someone else's life, instead of their own culpability in ruining their own lives...