Six9ine Pleads Guilty, Snitches on Whole Crew (Confirmed)

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Same as working a 9 to 5 to retire at 65 old and weak as fukk the system is fukked
:gucci::gucci:

Being locked in a box with the some of the most highly disturbed testosterone filled criminal men out, where a couple of crackers tell you when you should sleep on your shytty bed in a little scrub with another man. Tell you when you can eat, what you should eat, make your bed and on like you're a slave. Is the same as being free to do whatever the fukk you want? :dahell:

Last edited:

Gravity

Banned
Daps
Go suck that nicca dikk fam. I don’t give a fukk about that clown, never did.
Don’t care how you take it. You asked and I told you. When he was running around trolling playing with cats, you were waving your 69 poms poms cheering him on acting the sucker shyt he was doing was cute. Now that all bullshyt has caught up to him, you want to make excuses for him being a snitch. You’re a piece of shyt.

Atlrocafella

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta, Georgia
Don’t care how you take it. You asked and I told you. When he was running around trolling playing with cats, you were waving your 69 poms poms cheering him on acting the sucker shyt he was doing was cute. Now that all bullshyt has caught up to him, you want to make excuses for him being a snitch. You’re a piece of shyt.
:mjlol: I was never a fan of that clown. I wanted him to keep trying niccas until he reached his ultimate demise. Which he has. You sound way too invested

Gravity

Banned
Daps
:mjlol: I was never a fan of that clown. I wanted him to keep trying niccas until he reached his ultimate demise. Which he has. You sound way too invested
Nope.
Can’t be mad at him snitching. Those niccas was about to kill him. All bets are off at that point :yeshrug:
You clearly don’t want him to meet his demise going as far as to defend him for snitchin. Lying fakkit piece of shyt.

Flav

Where the dice game at?
Daps
I can't wait till he's home!!! Mans going to be back in no time after telling! Them folks tried to KILL HIM!

69 69 69 69 69 69!!!!!!

xzJBzon.png

:scust:

Get the fukk all the way outta here

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
I was pretty sure he would plead in first 6 month or so, but they wasted no time with that, broke that kid down, and served him up as an example for all the aspiring Daniel Hernandez's and gangsters. They didn't even give him any cover, just directly said he was cooperating. What a saga.

With cooperation, they will end up giving him like 4-7 years, conservatively, maybe even 10. These are serious crimes he plead to, involving violence and firearms, that present a real danger to the public at large, shootings in broad daylight at crowded public events.