Six9ine Pleads Guilty, Snitches on Whole Crew (Confirmed)

Daps
Reppin
404/678/770 тσ 702
nikkas mad he snitched :dahell:

Lemme find out yall okay with people wanting to violate and kill you:why:

Lemme find out yall okay with people giving out yall mama address :wtb:

Lemme find out yall okay with nikkas kidnapping and robbing you:what:

What is this? The twilight zone? nikkas watch too many movies

:rudy:

It's part of da game. Boy knew what it was. He got what he was itchin' fa'.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Facts

It's this dude from my way who dad snitched and he has to defend hisself all the time because people think he is like his dad

One time nikkas didn't want to sell him weed because they thought he was a snitch
LOL
I’m dyiiiiing
That’s kind of sad

If nikkas were as strict about the snitching code with other shyt ppl would be in a much better place as a whole

Formerly Black Trash

Daps
Reppin
Na
It's part of da game. Boy knew what it was. He got what he was itchin' fa'.

I can tell who never ever even associated with minor criminals

Cuz I agree with what he saying...but criminals don’t

They’ll be like snitching is never ok under any circumstances if you were involved

I legitimately had this same convo with my boy who hated 50 cent

Able Archer 83

Two Minutes to Midnight
Daps
Reppin
Sara says Tekashi's left behind yet another mess for her to clean up ... but she's especially worried, because she believes little Saraiyah is in danger. Sara says she'll protect her family at all costs, even if that it means keeping Saraiyah away from Dad. She makes no bones about it ... she won't allow Tekashi's baggage near her daughter.

I may hate this bytch more than 6ix9ine himself, which is saying something. She was fukking this scumbag for years, she had to know that every cell of his nut carried a boatload of baggage. Once Saraiyah popped out of the womb, she should have severed all links, save for child support hearings.

Formerly Black Trash

Daps
Reppin
Na
I may hate this bytch more than 6ix9ine himself, which is saying something. She was fukking this scumbag for years, she had to know that every cell of his nut carried a boatload of baggage. Once Saraiyah popped out of the womb, she should have severed all links, save for child support hearings.
She’s definitely a clout chaser

But she couldn’t know he would meet a gang of thugs and pretend to be one

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
So how much time could he get after cooperating? Gotta at least still be 10-20 right? He's fukked either way lmao but if he can get out in a decade or even 15-20 he could at least have some semblance of a life when all is said and done.

Pretend to be a gangsta and incriminate yourself brehs :mjlol:

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
The narrative that his cooperation is linked directly to his former crew wanting to "super dupe violate" him is false and should be put to rest. This isn't a regular case, the Southern District AUSA's are gunning to put all these guys in jail for the rest of their lives. This is like the highest level of violent crimes prosecuted by the feds, asides from terrorism.

He was going to get the same treatment if he didn't talk, as soon as he ended up on that indictment, he was finished. He would have cooperated if he married Shotti's first born child, or god himself asked him not to. Only the most true believer maniacs on this indictment aren't going to take any opportunity to cooperate. They want these guys with the LIFE next to them in the BOP website.

This case is being handled by the Office’s Violent and Organized Crime Unit.

Darealtwo1

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Yo they saying 69 can come home with 2 billion after 47 years if he put all that money he has up for investment.

This could be a potential W :ohhh:

3hFF35U.jpg

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Any money he has will go to lawyers, and his family, he will be destitute when this is over. He will need those lawyers for the rest of the time until he is sentenced. That's hundreds and thousands of billable hours, plus 6 figure retainers. The guy is finished. He can hope to come home and write a tell book and hit the evangelical market for changed man, He may not make it home at all. He is openly cooperating against a deep blood set with ties to all the fed and state prisons in the state, and through extension the country. Anyone who wants some stripes will be trying to cut this dude, when he is eventually sentenced.

Last edited: