Six9ine Pleads Guilty, Snitches on Whole Crew (Confirmed)

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
It leaves a bad taste that an organization like TMZ is reporting on the cooperation and indictments.....I don't disagree with a free press, but the intent is questionable, and seriousness of this is being downplayed and forgotten in lieu of headlines and social media posts.

69 put himself in this spot though, you don't see TMZ reporting on the plea agreements of Sinaloa drug traffickers and RICO cases out of EDNY involving homicides and torture.
TMZ reports on celebrities...
:dahell:

Baracka Flocka Flame

Coast to Coast
Daps
Reppin
LA & NJ
I’m actually surprised they really out 69 on to the set and actually had dude out here selling kilos of diesel.

Like in shocked. Im shocked they couldn’t see his make up back then.

up in here

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Tellkashi SnitchDimes

nikkas iffy, uh, situation sticky, uh
Got the itchin, uh, gums about that snitchin, uh
(Dumb Gang!)
Snitch on nikkas like a scary nikka, you a silly nikka
In the hole snitch on Billy nikkas, and them Hoover nikkas
You run up and they shooting nikkas, then im telling nikka
No KB, you a loser nikka, up that uzi nikka
On the stoop, snitch in my draws, the feds on my phone
I wanna tell but im putting clothes on, I only talk to law
Man that's really all I use em for, to get me out the door
I don't know em, you can lock em all, they fiendin' for some more
In New York my nikkas don't Milly Rock, my nikkas snitchy bop
Catch a case a nikka throwing shots, I run and tell the cops
Quarter milli in the stash box, I ratted for my spot
nikkas talking 'bout thats wrong but i aint tryna get locked
I don't fukk with no old bros, only new bros
Put the cops on his backbone, I snitch on all my bros
I don't love him that's a sad bro, he a bad bro
I'ma rat him then I dash home, to the cash bro
I'm on some snitch on nikkas shyt, rat a nikka quick
Do the dash in the whip, solve the case in the whip
I pull up with a stick, I let that shyt hit
Shout out, but I ratted that nikka bytch
nikkas iffy, uh, situation sticky, uh
Get the itchin, uh, gums about that snitchin, uh
Smoove snitchy', all my nikkas get fifty, uh
Point out, him, him, him, you silly, uh
Hit the stand, fifty years, or hunnids
Snitchin through ya block like a pop shove-it
Shoot at me I'm snitchin back, I'm getting buckets
I ain't wanna lock his life but nikka, fukk it
I'm on some snitch on nikkas shyt, tell on nikkas quick
Do the dash in the whip, solve the case in the whip
I pull up with a stick, I let that shyt hit
Shout out, but I snitched that nikka bytch

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
TEKASHI 6IX9INE
SHELLING OUT BIG BUCKS
TO KEEP MOM SAFE FROM BLOWBACK

Tekashi69 is dropping a ton of cash to keep his family safe, which they're most certainly going to need more than ever, now that everyone knows he's cooperating with the feds and naming names.

Sources close to Tekashi tell us, since his arrest in November, he's spent thousands on personal security for his mother. We're told, for obvious reasons, the rapper's worried anyone looking for revenge against him ... might harm her.

TMZ broke the story ... 6ix9ine pled guilty to 9 counts and did a lot of snitching in the process -- implicating members of the Nine Trey Bloods in multiple crimes. For instance, he named the alleged trigger man in the attemptedshooting of Chief Keef -- and that guy's since been indicted.

Tekashi's attorney, Dawn Florio, tells us, "6ix9ine has the means to payfor his family's private security, so the government expects themoney to come out of [his] pocket to protect his closest familymembers."

She says the government wouldstep in if, at some point, Tekashican't afford the security.

As for his baby mama, Sara Molina, we're told she has her own 24/7 armed security too ... but she's footing the bill. She told us on "TMZ Live" that she's worried about their 3-year-old daughter's safety, and added, Tekashi's not in contact with them.

He's set to be sentenced next January, and his deal withprosecutors requires him to continue working with the feds ... potentially painting a target on himself and his loved ones.

He's a piece of shyt. I get that he's not balling like Diddy, but what kind of funds does the baby mama have to afford quality security

TMZ

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I’m actually surprised they really out 69 on to the set and actually had dude out here selling kilos of diesel.

money make you ignore a lot of signs

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
nikkas mad he snitched :dahell:

Lemme find out yall okay with people wanting to violate and kill you:why:

Lemme find out yall okay with people giving out yall mama address :wtb:

Lemme find out yall okay with nikkas kidnapping and robbing you:what:

What is this? The twilight zone? nikkas watch too many movies

:rudy:

Why you nikkas acting like 69 the first person to be robbed, kidnapped, or have people plot to kill him? You nikkas green, bruh. Hahahahahaha...

Many people have lived the lifestyle 69 admired, and had these exact things happen to them, and didn't go on a snitch campaign. You dudes acting like he reinventing the wheel...

Besides that, snitching shows a lack of accountability. In a year he became a millionaire rapper with a world of potential at his feet. He decided while rapping it was cool to do gangsta shyt. That was his decision. You make decisions then blame others for the results?

None of his circle was mature or OGs. It was a money grab and a chance to spread they own selfish motives. I've heard dudes say some real nikkas was behind Treyway, but how? All these nikkas moved like juniors. I get the feeling all these nikkas were sideline nikkas and got the chance to live gangsta fantasies through 69's cover. His green ass bought it, but in that respect, I don't think they that different from 69 himself...

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
This article is crazy smh so this how it ends....
Why did he take a deal so early
The earlier you take a deal the better your sentence will be. They have these nikkas on video and camera. And they’ve got text messages and dm’s. Imagine the shyt they’ve said in there we haven’t seen yet.

Damnshow

Veteran
Daps
This saints row 4 looking dyke spic is one of the worst things that's ever happened in rap history

Hopefully he'll be gone for good. Don't feel sorry for him or his c00n friends who were dancing in front of him while he calling everyone a nikka :dead: :mjlol: