Six9ine Pleads Guilty, Snitches on Whole Crew (Confirmed)

Bigblackted4

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Eastcleveland
Snitching is snitching. It's one thing to attempt to clear your name when somebody snitches on you.

But telling on someone else & sacrificing them to get your own time cut is forever shameful to standup guys.

I understand everyone isn't raised that way, but when you chose that life, you gotta deal with them consequences. That's why you shouldn't jump off the porch if you're not prepared to lay ot down.

If you say "I dont see anything wrong with Tekashi snitching"...DO NOT DO ANY ILLEGAL CRIMES BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT BUILT FOR IT!!!!

I was raised like Lil D accept the benefits and consequences of all my decisions.

Same

Daps
Reppin
NULL
47 was the minimum if he blew trial. That 47 is just going to be used as the starting point for his cooperation but in his case it’s going down and not up. Apparently he can get that shyt cut in half right off the bat for his cooperation. Then because he plead early and admitted his rule that can knock even more years off. With that said it’s still up to the judge so who knows.
Alotta people applying state shyt to fed charges. Totally different. They get to juice this like dumbass MF for a year before sentencing. He's prolly gonna make shyt up and try to troll El Chapo or some shyt.

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
I seen nikkas cry because they had to do 45days. There is not a soul in this thread that wouldn't snitch if they was facing 50 year's let alone 15. It's a bunch of tuff talk until it's time to TAKE IT UP and you sitting in that cell alone with your on thoughts.

Speak for yourself, g. At 17 I was facing 24 years (burglaries and home invasions), my co-d as well, and we were pressed about the third party with us and never gave him up. Both copped to 5 year deals after 8-9 months in county. Also should mention, while trying to get us to flip on each other, they threatened to hang a rape on me, and threatened to hang a body on him. Neither of us flipped and the brother who was with us never was identified in any way in the case...

At 25 I was facing 25 to life (attempted murder and associated shooting charges) and in this case, the nikka who ratted on me was a nikka who previously threatened to rob me, then later told me I wouldn't make it out of his city alive. His brother was a well known and respected d-boy and the nikka still ratted. Also should mention, in this case they were trying to hang a body on me in another state where an associate of mine got nailed for a body, and the state was begging the Feds to take my case as they suspected I was a gun trafficker...

Beat the case and didn't say shyt. So speak for yourself, playa! Lol...

The difference is we're working 9 to 5's and being civilians. If you're living legit you don't have to worry about snitching.

Takashi chose to throw on that red rag and call himself a blood. He was putting hits out on people. How do you pay a shooter and then tell on him? You have no moral high ground and are just as guilty and complicit in the crime. He deserves as much time as everyone else.

The right decision wasn't to snitch it was to never enter a criminal organization to begin with.

All this. I'm a regular Joe now, and as a regular Joe you don't just find yourself in these type of dilemmas. But I been on the other side and never even considered telling, I remember my stepmom telling me when i was a kid to tell the people everything i knew so i could get home...

I don't feel sorry for this guy or anybody like him, and I been around plenty of dudes like this!

Me and my boy faced 24 yrs in Mississippi and we didn’t say shyt...we both home and free

Say that!

:mjlol: who said that ? I said yall surprised he would tell on someone who tried to get him robbed and killed

:lolbron: yall keep watching them mob movies and think all that 'code of the streets" shyt is real though

It is real. Nobody saying everybody adheres to it, because that would be false, but there are real consequences to this...

So he was only fukking with them dudes for less than 2 years?

All these nikkas are dumb, it’s like they wanted to get caught.

Iv said this before and I’ll say this again, if you are from nyc, and wanna do dirt move.

I got so many family members and friends who are all locked up, in cases just like this.

New York State in general is one of the worst states to get jammed in. I slid out of a 2-4 because of sloppy work by the probation office and the DA up in Albany and Elmira (they were going to combine my cases and sentence me as one), but they just knew they had me in the beginning. You better be on your shyt if you fukking around anywhere in the state of NY borders, cause they don't play!

NYChase718

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So this nikka snitched on his whole crew but could still do 40 plus? :laff:

They better get that boy in an isolated facility. :mjgrin:

There was a twilight zone episode where this guy did a jail bid on another planet by himself
Theyd visit him every so often in a ship to give him supplies and food

Maybe hed be safe there

:mjlol:

Able Archer 83

Two Minutes to Midnight
Daps
Reppin
Kanye and 50 are goofballs anyway.

If he can't keep making music with them, then maybe he'll head straight for the Latin market

Here's the thing. I don't think it's an exaggeration to say that most of his fans are teenagers. Let's say that he does a decade; by the time he gets out, both his particular schtick and the particular genre he represents will be done. No one--black, brown or white--will give a shyt. Kanye and 50 will have found other projects, and other younger, hotter proteges; they won't waste time with some balding thirty-something with goofy face tats. He'll be reduced to the twelfth small-text line of some goofy late-teens nostalgia festival in the middle of nowhere, and he'll probably end up back in prison within five years of his release--my guess is some sort of sexual assault charge.

Kal-El

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
nikkas mad he snitched :dahell:

Lemme find out yall okay with people wanting to violate and kill you:why:

Lemme find out yall okay with people giving out yall mama address :wtb:

Lemme find out yall okay with nikkas kidnapping and robbing you:what:

What is this? The twilight zone? nikkas watch too many movies

:rudy:

Last edited: