Six9ine Pleads Guilty, Snitches on Whole Crew (Confirmed)

Marlo Barksdale

Really out chea
Daps
Reppin
Tha M
Can’t be mad at him snitching. Those niccas was about to kill him. All bets are off at that point :yeshrug:

Snitching is snitching. It's one thing to attempt to clear your name when somebody snitches on you.

But telling on someone else & sacrificing them to get your own time cut is forever shameful to standup guys.

I understand everyone isn't raised that way, but when you chose that life, you gotta deal with them consequences. That's why you shouldn't jump off the porch if you're not prepared to lay ot down.

If you say "I dont see anything wrong with Tekashi snitching"...DO NOT DO ANY ILLEGAL CRIMES BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT BUILT FOR IT!!!!

I was raised like Lil D: accept the benefits and consequences of all my decisions.

Last edited:

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where are all you 69 groupies at? There was a lot of you on here.

I never took that clown seriously. Matter of fact, a lot of people in the city were rocking with that clown. I even heard some grown ass man shouting out Treway in the park. I was disgusted. :hhh:
Humans are herd animals

BaRRyG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NyC
Any nikka that’s willing to let off shots in downtown Manhattan is a crash test dummy, and woulda ended up locked up regardless.

What kinda dumb shyt was these nikkas on.

They would of got away if 69 stfu

AQz

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I seen nikkas cry because they had to do 45days. There is not a soul in this thread that wouldn't snitch if they was facing 50 year's let alone 15. It's a bunch of tuff talk until it's time to TAKE IT UP and you sitting in that cell alone with your on thoughts.

I see what you’re trying to say but you’re not right that everyone here would snitch...

A lot of these nikkas here not even old enough to be charged as adults.

Waterproof

Warrior Lifestyle
Daps
Screaming "gang gang" now you wanna rat

full
He went From Gang Gang to Okay, Okay, I cooperate:mjlol:

Perfectson

Banned
Daps
That's really the worst part about prison, being alone with your thoughts, shyt can literally drive someone crazy. I dont understand how the box is even legal, that shyt is cruel and unusual punishment.

Some people have too much pride to tell on anyone tho, it's not even about being tuff, it's about pride and not wanting you and your family's name tarnished in the street.

Worse part is sitting there and not being able to move except 4 steps. ..especially if you have no windows and only a small ass glass to see the main room .

Have no idea how anyone would go back to doing stupid shyt after being locked up

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I seen nikkas cry because they had to do 45days. There is not a soul in this thread that wouldn't snitch if they was facing 50 year's let alone 15. It's a bunch of tuff talk until it's time to TAKE IT UP and you sitting in that cell alone with your on thoughts.

The difference is we're working 9 to 5's and being civilians. If you're living legit you don't have to worry about snitching.

Takashi chose to throw on that red rag and call himself a blood. He was putting hits out on people. How do you pay a shooter and then tell on him? You have no moral high ground and are just as guilty and complicit in the crime. He deserves as much time as everyone else.

The right decision wasn't to snitch it was to never enter a criminal organization to begin with.

Harry Sax

Formally mr 321
Daps
Me and my boy faced 24 yrs in Mississippi and we didn’t say shyt...we both home and free