Six9ine Pleads Guilty, Snitches on Whole Crew (Confirmed)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wouldn't be surprised if in the future mfs agree that they're gonna snitch and they tell each other "just don't tell them about that gay shyt we did"

Daps
Reppin
NULL
He’s young and 22
I’m not surprised he was doing any of it

If you’re dumb enough to taunt real life thugs and think nikkas that you’ve known for 2 years are your real life best friends you’re liable to do anything
The second one is understandable at a young age but not the first
Someone in his life should have been like Ey nikka you know this ain’t you and he should have listened

Nikka was willing to risk jail and death for IG hoes and money

Can’t say I don’t understand but he didn’t have to do all that
I agree. I don't if it's true but the one Nine Tre dude that did that interview claims that from the beginning he wanted to keep Tekashi clean but he got pushed out the picture and even almost got killed over it.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There were grown blk men on here stanning for this Mexicac. We tried to tell y’all
We tried to.

It might be time to bump the gummo and fefe threads because I see a lot of nikkas in here switching sides :mjpls:

A year and some change ago nikkas was all "shut up oldheads, the streets fukkin with this, yall out of touch he the future etc." now everyone got them 20/20 hindsight lenses

Pop123

Peace
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I seen nikkas cry because they had to do 45days. There is not a soul in this thread that wouldn't snitch if they was facing 50 year's let alone 15. It's a bunch of tuff talk until it's time to TAKE IT UP and you sitting in that cell alone with your on thoughts.

That's really the worst part about prison, being alone with your thoughts, shyt can literally drive someone crazy. I dont understand how the box is even legal, that shyt is cruel and unusual punishment.

Some people have too much pride to tell on anyone tho, it's not even about being tuff, it's about pride and not wanting you and your family's name tarnished in the street.

Last edited:

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
47 minimum? :merchant:

Hold up, he's 22 year old? *does quick maff*

Yll4.gif

Oh they goofing now.

New Jeruz Jewelz

Wavey Vertigo Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Not really. nikkas let all sorts of bullshyt rock nowadays including being tattletales so although I understand your statement, it ain't absolute.

nikkas let the animal thug nikkas like Alpo rock. They know what type of time he on so they whisper from afar.

69? He probably food just from the fact that he was already green lit before they all got bagged. NTG is a very large connected gang even now as they breaking them down. I kinda wish a brother would have just taken the deal and let this piece of shyt suffer. nikka was out here trying to spark crazy drama just to turn federal while the others get buried?!?

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
I seen nikkas cry because they had to do 45days. There is not a soul in this thread that wouldn't snitch if they was facing 50 year's let alone 15. It's a bunch of tuff talk until it's time to TAKE IT UP and you sitting in that cell alone with your on thoughts.
I dont think I can do one day