Six9ine Pleads Guilty, Snitches on Whole Crew (Confirmed)

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
I seen nikkas cry because they had to do 45days. There is not a soul in this thread that wouldn't snitch if they was facing 50 year's let alone 15. It's a bunch of tuff talk until it's time to TAKE IT UP and you sitting in that cell alone with your on thoughts.

Wise

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
How did the initial investigation start on him and his crew?

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
How the fukk do you join the bloods and within a year get indicted for racketeering and shyt? I can't believe this dude is that dumb. This is so much worse than Taxstone situation. There's no reason at all for him to have been involved in that type of shyt. I can't even imagine dudes amount of regret.
Because ppl hype it up

Even got dudes like Fat Joe capin for him when he clearly ain’t about that life
Granted he told him to chill

But everyone should have clowned and shunned him instead of being sympathetic and sayin yea but the music hot

ig88

Bounty Hunter
Daps
Reppin
Intergalactic
10k for a potential 20 year bid? Jesus christ alllllllmighty

Seen this one coming. Vet your pet rappers better everyone

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Because ppl hype it up

Even got dudes like Fat Joe capin for him when he clearly ain’t about that life
Granted he told him to chill

But everyone should have clowned and shunned him instead of being sympathetic and sayin yea but the music hot
But nobody expected that he was ACTUALLY doing any of this shyt. Even Joe told him to chill but that was just about the trolling and beefing with rappers he didn't know this MF was selling heroin and whatever the fukk else. What a fukking maniac.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
But nobody expected that he was ACTUALLY doing any of this shyt. Even Joe told him to chill but that was just about the trolling and beefing with rappers he didn't know this MF was selling heroin and whatever the fukk else. What a fukking maniac.

He’s young and 22
I’m not surprised he was doing any of it

If you’re dumb enough to taunt real life thugs and think nikkas that you’ve known for 2 years are your real life best friends you’re liable to do anything
The second one is understandable at a young age but not the first
Someone in his life should have been like Ey nikka you know this ain’t you and he should have listened

Nikka was willing to risk jail and death for IG hoes and money

Can’t say I don’t understand but he didn’t have to do all that