Six9ine Pleads Guilty, Snitches on Whole Crew (Confirmed)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
That dumbass paid somebody to do a hit in Times Square. You can only snitch so much time off a crime like that.
I don't how the feds want to play it but that wasn't a hit they shot like 39 feet in the air and hit the building or some shyt. Like he said it was a stunt. IDK he did that dumbass shyt but none of this makes sense. You potentially making millions you should stop all criminal activity. Dumbass motherfukking Shotti shouldn't have let him do any of that shyt even if he was doing

Daps
Reppin
NULL
How the fukk do you join the bloods and within a year get indicted for racketeering and shyt? I can't believe this dude is that dumb. This is so much worse than Taxstone situation. There's no reason at all for him to have been involved in that type of shyt. I can't even imagine dudes amount of regret.

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukking digusting :dry:

Mexican pedophile whiteboy is who was getting all that praise for being "real" :laugh:
this is why i cant take rap or this culture serious at all. You're considered "real" if you can make a good tune or two or have some money. Pretty much fukk honor and self respect when it comes to "the culture"