SIRBIATCH SPEAKS (VIDEO!) MODS, BAN BILLY HOMOCEAN? WILL HE DUCK THE $100?

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
Why you been ducking that meet up for months? Sounds like you the pvssy. How bout this? This whole bet sh!t is over. You still offering that fade?

dude, shut the fukk up. You're not about that life. Let's not even go there.

You've exposed yourself as a p*ssy in little things. Why in the hell would I waste time trying to offer you a fade when I've wasted enough time on this video thing?

nah B. Get your life together.

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC

You've exposed yourself as a p*ssy in little things. Why in the hell would I waste time trying to offer you a fade when I've wasted enough time on this video thing?

:mjlol:

You scared, b :mjlol:

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC

:francis:
Buckshot Shorty - Duck Down

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
Let me understand this Billy Ocean/slobbinfms logic:

"SirBiatch is the p*ssy. Meanwhile he's shown his face on camera even after Billy backs out. Meanwhile no one knows what Billy Ocean and slobbinfms actually look like nor have they said anything on camera."

Yeah that makes sense.

I'm not entertaining this fade nonsense till you pay up. If you really want to catch a tune up, pay up and we'll go from there.

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC

"SirBiatch is the p*ssy. Meanwhile he's shown his face on camera even after Billy backs out. Meanwhile no one knows what Billy Ocean and slobbinfms actually look like nor have they said anything on camera."

Yeah that makes sense.

I'm not entertaining this fade nonsense till you pay up. If you really want to catch a tune up, pay up and we'll go from there.

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC

Yeah that makes sense.

It's really simple breh. It's crazy to show your face or fight someone over the internet. BUT, if you say you're gonna do it, and then don't follow through? :francis:
By the same token - I gave you your props for posting the video after you said you would do it. Even though I think it was a stupid thing to do. :yeshrug:
Either set up the fade, or don't. Don't try to play both sides of the fence though.