SIRBIATCH SPEAKS (VIDEO!) MODS, BAN BILLY HOMOCEAN? WILL HE DUCK THE $100?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
@Billy Ocean, you arguing with this guy? This guy looks like the guy from reading rainbow and Michael Strahan had a love child. When he said, let me show you real quick that I am who I am, I thought he was gonna reveal himself as the dark knight with that Batman shaped hairline. Forehead taking up half the screen. :rudy:

H.I.M.

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

should we ban his girlfriend @mobbinfms too?

hairline.jpg

Blackrogue

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Nai
:francis: I hope I haven't read all the pages on a featured thread, just to see unoriginal comments about a dude's hairline. Like who gives a fukk?

Something better come from this :patrice:
mods if you know the back story set the terms all things considered. Either the money, the ban or a video from the other people involved. Otherwise everyone wasted their in gifs :patrice:

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
Dumbass thread cause the bet wasn't posted in the official ban betting thread in the Event Staff section:mjlol:

Aside from the fact that you're a Billy Ocean nuthugger, what you're saying makes sense. All things considered, I'm still kinda new to the Coli. I didn't know you had to post in the official ban betting thread for mods to OK it. I've seen ban bets happen on regular pages.

:ohhh: for next time.