SIRBIATCH SPEAKS (VIDEO!) MODS, BAN BILLY HOMOCEAN? WILL HE DUCK THE $100?

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
Aside from the fact that you're a Billy Ocean nuthugger, what you're saying makes sense. All things considered, I'm still kinda new to the Coli. I didn't know you had to post in the official ban betting thread for mods to OK it. I've seen ban bets happen on regular pages.

:ohhh: for next time.
nikka the front of your hairline almost touches your neck you dikk suckin fakkit:mjlol: Bron would probably laugh at your broke ass hairline:lolbron:
They fukkin breh, along with @Illeye buckmatic and @HishElsayed but I bumrushed that fakket off the boards by posting his pics. It's a few more fakkets in their fukk circle most of em have naS, mobb deep, or wu tang names n shyt :scust:
Look at fat ass Winslow trying to get brolic:heh: nikkas on this site seen you looking like a dark big pun winslow:umad: Don't fukk around and get exposed again you cum guzzling fakkit:ufdup:
I actually had to look into Ohio law after @Illeye buckmatic was forced to defend himself after being viciously assaulted by a mentally unstable young woman with a checkered past...
Beat that bytches ass like @madam biotch beats @dumbass recipricols ass:banderas:

Illeye buckmatic

I Don't Stunt I Regulate
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Buckeye State Of Mind
nikkas always dikkriding each other shyt is disgusting
bytch nikkas like you always complaining about who rocks with who on this site yet yall shytty ass posters circle jerk each other:sadbron: about being bullied by the rest of the posters:heh:

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
nikka the front of your hairline almost touches your neck you dikk suckin fakkit:mjlol: Bron would probably laugh at your broke ass hairline:lolbron:

a) I'm a tall guy. Unless I hold the phone above my head, you're not gonna see my hairline well. I don't think it's Bron bad :russ:

b) relax with the gay slurs. You reminding me of Billy Ocean right now, and that's not a good look.

"Son, I'm surprised you run with them."

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
http://www.troll.me/images/barney/excuse-me-what-is-this-fukkery.jpg

intilectual recipricol

Killin fake hip hop
Daps
Reppin
The Brook
8KSgcPR.jpg

here go a pic of @HishElsayed and @Illeye buckmatic :scust:

Hish is on the right :scust:

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
a) I'm a tall guy. Unless I hold the phone above my head, you're not gonna see my hairline well. I don't think it's Bron bad :russ:

b) relax with the gay slurs. You reminding me of Billy Ocean right now, and that's not a good look.

"Son, I'm surprised you run with them."

How you gonna tell people to relax with the gay slurs when you got 'Billy Homocean' in the title of the thread? Are you dense lil nikka?