SIRBIATCH SPEAKS (VIDEO!) MODS, BAN BILLY HOMOCEAN? WILL HE DUCK THE $100?

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland
the bigger issue at hand here is that Biatch is a grown black man dikkriding Asap rocky like the nikka is Rakim . Ol UK ass nikka

Rakim Meyers the young legend.

Clownin a :flabbynsick: dude hairline is bad hairline karma :lupe:

Unless you under 30 years old:mjlol:

i wanted to say something about the hairline but i recently joint the late 20's club and for a white man my hairline is still looking good and i'm not jinxing that shyt at all by clowning others.

Just a question why do defend Billy Ocean so much

thats his lawyer or PO...third cousin or something.
keeps him on a good leash..Billy be threatening people and he comes to monitor the situation with some sage advice or to defend his clients actions.

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
It's really simple breh. It's crazy to show your face or fight someone over the internet. BUT, if you say you're gonna do it, and then don't follow through? :francis:
By the same token - I gave you your props for posting the video after you said you would do it. Even though I think it was a stupid thing to do. :yeshrug:
Either set up the fade, or don't. Don't try to play both sides of the fence though.

It's up to you and your boyfriend to set up the fade. You know what you gotta do. And it involves dollar signs.

Till then, you're all talk. As usual. :wrist:

mobbinfms

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Rakim Meyers the young legend.

i wanted to say something about the hairline but i recently joint the late 20's club and for a white man my hairline is still looking good and i'm not jinxing that shyt at all by clowning others.

thats his lawyer or PO...third cousin or something.
keeps him on a good leash..Billy be threatening people and he comes to monitor the situation with some sage advice or to defend his clients actions.
I actually had to look into Ohio law after @Illeye buckmatic was forced to defend himself after being viciously assaulted by a mentally unstable young woman with a checkered past...

AMcV'88

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, Downtown, Switzerland

2ADivJL.jpg