SIRBIATCH SPEAKS (VIDEO!) MODS, BAN BILLY HOMOCEAN? WILL HE DUCK THE $100?

TezMilli

All Star
Daps
Reppin
MD via Brick City
Freddie Gibbs head/hairline and Harold Perrineau's face :ohhh:

dawson_michael_6565.jpg

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
nikkas will always find a loophole technicality to weasel their way outta paying or fighting :mjlol:.

Breh, are you not bright? We agreed that if he posted the video, I'd give him $100. Then AFTER the agreement he started talking some ban sh!t so I said fvck him. We already set terms. Then this dumb motherfvcker gonna go and post the video anyway. Coulda made an easy $100.

And in regards to a fight...maaaaaaaaannnn listen, this n!gga been ducking me for months.

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Loc I been offer bill hocean that ass whoopin he keep wanting to send pms instead, trying to talk it out... :manny:

You been ducking me too. I been posted them screenshots. You high tailed it straight to Event Staff crying to the mods that you was being harassed. You and @SirBiatch both terry cloth. Meaning ya'll very soft. @Tall Israeli too.

Frida Giezman

Banned
Daps
If SirBiatch of all people is actually black than this site must be a lot blacker than you dudes that constantly scream "cac!" want us to believe lol

Billy Ocean

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
Give this man his money!

Nope. We set terms and he went against what we set. He ain't getting sh!t. Maybe you want to give him that buck. He ain't getting sh!t outta me cause he was: 1. Being a b!tch over some one week ban, 2. a f@ggot.