Single and childless 6 ft, 6 figure coli breh @Laidbackman angry these women don't want him

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
These comments come off as harsh, but wouldn't you say his energy is bad?:jbhmm:He comes off as desperate. If he would just chill out and act like a rational man he wouldn't have any trouble. Woman want a man that's cool, calm, and collected, signs of a strong leader. They don't want an emotional broken guy and that's what ole dude gives off.

Dudes need to realize women do not want to be priority number one. They don't want an angry man.
I never heard of the perfect way to express the stuff he's taking about. Maybe he could have expressed himself better, or maybe he could have expressed himself worst. I just find it weird for men to comedown on him this hard. It's not worth no 7 pages. Beginning to sound like a bunch of women. All this brother did was give the male side, after hearing the female side of criticism so long. I wouldn't have done it that way. But since he did, why is it such a hard pill to swallow.

Plus this dude said he was willing to be daddy to somebody else's children, and not step-daddy. Who's brave enough to say that on video. But they'd rather call him angry, etc... What kinda shyt is that :dahell:

Last edited:

Ryda52

All Star
Daps
He’s a liar. First he said he has been making six figures all his life then he said black women used to shyt on him because of how much money he made.

Probably isn’t 6’4”. And why is he in his car shouldn’t he be streaming from his nice bachelor pad?

Lastly, ex-military tells you A LOT about this dude’s entitlement and misogyny. Probably got cheated on and hurt by army thots and can’t function with civilians.

Stop lying nikka!
Yeah, first he said he was 6 ft (not plus, just 6 ft on two different occasions), then changed it to 6’4. Also he said he was all the “sixes” women talk about, you already know he at the very least lurks on here if not already a member.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I never heard of the perfect way to express the stuff he's taking about. Maybe he could have expressed himself better, or maybe he could have expressed himself worst. I just find it weird for men to comedown on him this hard. It's not worth no 7 pages. Beginning to sound like a bunch of women. All this brother did was give the male side, after hearing the female side of criticism so long. I wouldn't have done it that way. But since he did, why is it such a hard pill to swallow.

Plus this dude said he was willing to be daddy to somebody else's children, and not step-daddy. Who's brave enough to say that on video. But they'd rather call him angry, etc... What kinda shyt is that :dahell:

Men always roast each other across the spectrum, :manny:what you fail to mention is that it's almost always good advice. Now is ole boy gonna continue to be angry, or is he going to take the advice from dudes who are in successful relationships?

The perfect way to express yourself is a cool, calm, and collected manner. Being angry and hurling insults just gives ignorant people ammunition. Women also are least likely able to take anger and breakdown eaiser resulting in a waste of conversation.

You want people to listen to you? Speak from a rational mindset.

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
Men always roast each other across the spectrum, :manny:what you fail to mention is that it's almost always good advice. Now is ole boy gonna continue to be angry, or is he going to take the advice from dudes who are in successful relationships?

The perfect way to express yourself is a cool, calm, and collected manner. Being angry and hurling insults just gives ignorant people ammunition. Women also are least likely able to take anger and breakdown eaiser resulting in a waste of conversation.

You want people to listen to you? Speak from a rational mindset.
What you fail to realize is Black men have the most simps, and the worse history of defending women over their fellow brother when it's unwarranted. In real life, these type men get no respect from sisters, no respect from brothers, and no respect from me. Yes sometimes the advice is needed, but not in this case, for a brother calling in one time on a talk show, speaking mostly thruths. This is a 44 year-old man, who wasn't born yesterday, and probably been around the world. Nobody getting nowhere tryna roast him at this stage. What I see mostly from this group is a bunch of deflecting, and gaslighting. But he's the one who sounds feminine :what:

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What you fail to realize is Black men have the most simps, and the worse history of defending women over their fellow brother when it's unwarranted. In real life, these type men get no respect from sisters, no respect from brothers, and no respect from me. Yes sometimes the advice is needed, but not in this case, for a brother calling in one time on a talk show, speaking mostly thruths. This is a 44 year-old man, who wasn't born yesterday, and probably been around the world. Nobody getting nowhere tryna roast him at this stage. What I see mostly from this group is a bunch of deflecting, and gaslighting. But he's the one who sounds feminine :what:
We're hard on our own people because we don't have the luxury of empathy or sympathy.
It is what it is

NobodyReally

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Cornfields, cows, & an one stoplight town
In all seriousness what kind of black women is he going after?
Boom. This is the only question that needs to be asked. I'd bet everything there's a woman or several who would gladly date him, the problem is, he's focused on a particular type of woman, and that type of woman isn't checking for him. Story as old as time. Whining about nobody want you, but you don't want to date the people who do want you.