Single and childless 6 ft, 6 figure coli breh @Laidbackman angry these women don't want him

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
One thing that did throw me off, was saying he ghosts girls when they say they left their purses home, while on the first date. When you take a women out to eat on a first date, you're lucky if she finds an excuse at all not to pay for anything. This could have been a sign that she will pay next time, and won't be one of those girls who expect you to pay every time. He probably exaggerated on that one. But a lot of sisters do try to make 6 figure brothers pay for all the dinner dates. A lot of times, these sisters be broke after paying their bills. Some of these girls work 9 to 5, got their own place, and have nothing but an 8oz case of bottled water, and small-size frozen dinners in their fridge, and don't even have kids :ohhh:

Last edited:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
black%20skier

He needs to find a nerdy black woman or PAWG:mjlol:

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
I already know thecoli hearing a Black man saying he makes six figures, plus has no student loan debt, pissed people off, especially when so many people have to start paying back their student loans. I don't think he's the one who's really pissed here. Serious about a mate, maybe. But pissed and angry :jbhmm:, Nah. Maybe paying off that loan has made him sound sassy to some :ohhh:

Last edited:

FeverPitch2

Superstar
Daps
This is a sensitive breh who grew up believing every word women said instead of taking cues from their behavior.
So when they say "6 ft, six figures" he expects women to be chomping at the bit to get to him.
And they aint, because buddy ain't givin off secure masculine energy.
Going on a public forum with incel energy and basically saying "What wrong with me? Why y'all don't want me, man?":birdman: is not attractive to women.
The goofy ass demanding perfection from women doesn't lubricate the kewchie, either.
At his age, he should have figured out how women move and act accordingly instead of waiting around to get chose.

V Skyye

All Star
Daps
He needs a passport. Or to find a mail order bride to bring here. Although I would feel bad for any woman who has to deal with him on any level, his best bet is a woman who would take anything to be in a better situation. His problem is his personality. Women don't want to deal with him because he's cheap and controlling. Women already don't like to deal with men who are counting every penny 24/7. But when you add in the bad attitude on top of that, no sir. He said he doesn't care whether a woman has money, a good jobs, or kids. He'll raise the kids as his own. And still can't find nobody? His ass is crazy. And women would gladly take a shorter, less attractive man with less money (especially since he made it clear he not trying to spend it anyway) to have a good time with.