Single and childless 6 ft, 6 figure coli breh @Laidbackman angry these women don't want him

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
black%20skier

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
:russ: I was about to say this.

Too much sugar in the tank.
Nah i dont see the sugar. But bro seem like a bitter simp who never did the work on himself to attract the women he wants :yeshrug: fact that he doing this in a car tells you all really . Probably living with his grandma or mama so he aint wanna do this call there ...

so now he bitter, blamin women for not wanting him.

semicko82

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah i dont see the sugar. But bro seem like a bitter simp who never did the work on himself to attract the women he wants :yeshrug: fact that he doing this in a car tells you all really . Probably living with his grandma or mama so he aint wanna do this call there ...

so now he bitter, blamin women for not wanting him.
:picard: I hope not if you a 6 figure dude

Studious one

Change names, like change clothes; stay a fly girl
Daps
This is what women mean when they say a nikka has "little dikk energy" 🤣...

Bro is 44 years old. Forty-four. And hes worried about what women "say" they want instead of being him and attracting the women to him...

In real life 99% of women don't give a fukk about your height, you being 6'4 means nothing at all. I promise fam, there's millions and millions of brothers shorter than him who have ZERO issues with their height in attracting women...

Number varies depending on source, but only ~5% of Black men make six figures. Even if you include the criminal brothers you're at maybe 10% tops, I spent 13 years in the streets and never pulled $100k, that shyt isn't easy....

So, we talking at most, 10% of Black men make $100k/year, that number probably closer to ~7.5% because most black men aren't criminals. Women who live in the real world know that 90-95% of their men don't make six figures, they aren't concerned with this...

Women in the real world want to feel protected, secure, and important. There's Black men fulfilling this on $50k salaries...

This corny nikka comes off like he hustled for his income to attract women, if that's all you got, no wonder you're 44 and single my brother...

And I love when these nikkas take shots at brothers with "multiple baby mamas". So basically, you jealous that dudes are still found attractive by women even with multiple baby mamas 😆 don't no woman want a nikka no other woman wants...

And I don't know why having kids by multiple women is a euphemism for trash brothers anyway. The men in my personal life I looked up to the most, a couple of them had children by more than one woman, and these aren't deadbeat, broke, immoral nikkas I'm talking about. These are men of high ass character...

I have two mothers of my kids and these women know a good thing when they see one. It's an initial deterrent to some, sure, but honestly not much. And why would I care if her preference was to not have a man with multiple kids in baby mamas anyway? That just means she's not for me, I can't take back the fact that I have kids or that they have different mothers...

Having no kids at 44 is more of a red flag to many sisters than the 34-year old (me) with 3...

This nikka losing at life and don't even know it. Angry ass. These the type brothers that forget that women also care about charm and morals and humor and how you treat others around you and humility and grace and respect and peace and fukking them good and all this other shyt...

This nikka caught up on being a tall, dark, 6-figure earning black man. My nikka down bad and don't even know it 🤣 this the little dikk energy these chicks talk about 🤣 😂
fukking repped! This needs to be stickied!!!!

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Exactly. Couldn't even press play on it..

I was in the same boat three years ago. And I simply just left my home state. It ain't easy but it's no use bytching either.

Exactly if you got the money to travel why not use it to find women???:what: I understand the frustrations about dating in your city but it aint that serious...:manny: hop on a plane expand ya horizons...