Single and childless 6 ft, 6 figure coli breh @Laidbackman angry these women don't want him

murksiderock

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
SMF and LAX to VA and NC
This. and it's also why a lot of us are noticing his :wrist: ways . If we picked up on that, you think females won't?

You can be everything on paper, but if a female is not into you, earning 6 figures will only keep her around for so long( or not at all ) and if she's the type to stay around because you earn 6 figures, she'll use you until she finds someone else..

People can way to hung up on 6 figures, 6 feet. That just gets you in the door. afterwards you have to make her "feel" some type of way to stay around. Takes just one wrong word or action to make a female cut you off nowaways.
The thing is, you don't need either to get in the door. You just don't need to be an insecure, lame ass man...
these hoes all ages cant tell what a man make if he driving bs n not flaunting money

he gon attract bums unless they kno u got it
Women are terrible at knowing how much money you have, how big your dikk is, or how tall you are, unless you tell them...

He wears his earnings on his sleeve, he shouldn't, because I guarantee he turning some good women away...

Magic Mulatto

Here Today, Gone Tomorrow. . .
Daps
The thing is, you don't need either to get in the door. You just don't need to be an insecure, lame ass man...

Women are terrible at knowing how much money you have, how big your dikk is, or how tall you are, unless you tell them...

He wears his earnings on his sleeve, he shouldn't, because I guarantee he turning some good women away...
These women out here are looking for their LeBron James…They don’t want no regular degular dude…

Sniper

All Star
Daps
The man basically did and said "I'm Black, 6'4, make 100k, why don't they want me"?

running-run-away.gif

DatBoiHawk

HAWK
Daps
Reppin
Houston
This guy is complaining about a lot of things people in this forum complain about for years. Yet most of this thread ignores the content of what he's saying, instead making implications of his sexuality :pachaha:

So much inconsistency.

Word. Cac this cac that, but there’s a million threads on pawgs too mane thecoli don’t know what what to believe in

DreadBrown

Feed the children
Daps
I already know thecoli hearing a Black man saying he makes six figures, plus has no student loan debt, pissed people off, especially when so many people have to start paying back their loans. I don't think he's the one who's really pissed here. Serious about a mate, maybe. But pissed and angry :jbhmm:, Nah. Maybe paying off that loan has made him sound sassy to some :ohhh:

Oh you definitely the dude in the video

:mjlol:

Edit: If you really in your 60’s I take this shyt back

:hubie:

Last edited: