Single and childless 6 ft, 6 figure coli breh @Laidbackman angry these women don't want him

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
He’s a liar. First he said he has been making six figures all his life then he said black women used to shyt on him because of how much money he made.

Probably isn’t 6’4”. And why is he in his car shouldn’t he be streaming from his nice bachelor pad?

Lastly, ex-military tells you A LOT about this dude’s entitlement and misogyny. Probably got cheated on and hurt by army thots and can’t function with civilians.

Stop lying nikka!
He actually said he didn't always make six figures. He's basically asking now that he is, what's their excuses?

Last edited:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
Kendra G is sexy :ehh:

If it get to a point where u bitter it’s prolly best to just give up :manny:

Pay for it and call it a day

shyt wild to me how dudes struggle with getting women and still think they too good to pay for it :gucci:

Especially when they leading with their wallet anyway :dwillhuh:

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
He mad because he didn't marry that Korean girl when he was in the military :umad:

Speaking of military, I wonder why he didn't go ahead and do 20, if he already did 15. That would have been an extra check. Maybe that's another reason why he's mad.

Btw, this brother is still young.

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Man recording in his car

yxanEB.gif

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Nonsense. Either he’s lying or he’s a fakkit.

his mom was definitely sitting in the driver seat when he filmed this in her car.

You don't have a girlfriend because you want a boyfriend

:russ: I was about to say this.

Too much sugar in the tank.

The energy he gives off
Dude got that redpill mansophere rage

Buddy either on the spectrum or DL. 6'4, 6 figures, not deformed and not overweight puts you in a top % of men. Judging by all them neck rolling, women sense his effeminate nature and just use him for free meals and dip:mjlol:

Dude is zesty AF and speaking to the wrong demographic

Dude reeks of entitlement. He expected women to fall on his lap due to his height and 6 figure lifestyle (most women don’t actually care about that shyt) and turned to bitterness and rage when he got the exact opposite results. :yeshrug:

This. and it's also why a lot of us are noticing his :wrist: ways . If we picked up on that, you think females won't?

You can be everything on paper, but if a female is not into you, earning 6 figures will only keep her around for so long( or not at all ) and if she's the type to stay around because you earn 6 figures, she'll use you until she finds someone else..

People can way to hung up on 6 figures, 6 feet. That just gets you in the door. afterwards you have to make her "feel" some type of way to stay around. Takes just one wrong word or action to make a female cut you off nowaways.

Laidbackman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
ATL, but rasied in DMV
When I listen to this video again, I was able to see the video this time. I knew someone who spoke just like this man. And yes he was gay. He was 6' 3" with a muscular build, and never touched weights. The thing is, he spoke like this since he was a child. He had four older brother, the oldest sound a lot like he did. But all his older brothers were into sports, and very much into women. The thing was, he had no problem getting girls if he wanted to. He just never grew to like them on a dating level. I don't know what happened that made him gay, and I never asked any of his brothers what happened. He died of aids back when the new medicine was making people feel more sick than the disease. So he didn't take it. With the medicine today, I'm sure he would have lived.

With that said, I can't tell if this man in the video is gay just by the way he talks. I can only go by what he's saying. And a lot of what he's saying, been said 100 times before. Don't know how it comes off as such a shock.

Some of you don't have the maturity to even rap your heads around the things I've seen. Anyway, gotta go.

Last edited:
Daps
I hope he figures it out. The energy coming through is a lot and I’m sure is worse in person. The “I refuse to settle” was very telling.

This part is something I hear a lot of folks say nowadays, men and women. I believe it comes from an overinflated sense of their own self worth plus a delusional outlook on life.

And on top of that, it's literally called "settling down".

:francis:

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
i disagree with him on the avg man dont care about what a woman profession is. Thats an issue. If her values coalesce with yours, cool you can let the profession slide, but you really just gonna pay for a call centers chicks life without checking her pedigree? her neighborhood? her family culture? Absolutely not. My kids mom gotta have profession or some type of skills or come from a long line of something. A fat ass-pretty face is not an asset or equity. My kids have to inherit mindset, behaviors, skills ethics, etc from their mom as well

I don't care about profession persay, there's a lot of nice women out there working as a waitress to get through school. I think it's a matter of her goals and what is she doing to reach those goals.

For me it's
-Goals
-Feminine
-Financial lifestyle
-Good looks

If she has those she's a winner.