Since it's legal in both states we got that gas in the air.. Clippers vs Nuggets 2nd Round Thread

Who you got?

• Clipps in 4

Votes: 11 5.0%
  • Clipps in 5

Votes: 22 10.1%
  • Clipps in 6

Votes: 44 20.2%
  • Clipps in 7

Votes: 23 10.6%
  • Nuggets in 4

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Nuggets in 5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nuggets in 6

Votes: 8 3.7%
  • Nuggets in 7

Votes: 109 50.0%

• Total voters

Jordan>>LeFrozen

It was written in the Bible
Daps
Reppin
NYC
I still got the Clippers winning tomorrow. No clue why their fans are so doom and gloom.
Anything could happen in a game 7 and while I agree with you, I think cause the clippers have been touted as the favorites along with their history of never making the WCF, there’s some reasons for concern that the “curse” might strike again. Crazier things have happened this year although I have the clippers winning tommorow as well.

Daps
I must be the only person alive who thinks Denver might be blowing out the Clippers at the end:ehh:

Denver is playing so loose and fluid . I didn't like the body language from the clippers either after the loss . I got Denver winning by 7 or 10 points . They have nothing to loose because they wasn't suppose to make it this far. They have actually matured in front of us ....and to think all it took was MPJ to run his mouth :mjlol:.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
Torn between wanting the Clips to get embarrassed and Bron get an easier path to #4 or the LA showdown. :patrice:
At this point, I’m thinking the clippers the easier path....:ld:

:mjlit: Got the slander drafts ready

May Allah give the Nuggets this victory Ameen.

The-5-Times-of-Namaz-Muslim-Prayer-with-Meaning-1200x900.jpg

I’m so torn, I got the game thread ready and I wanted us to personally son these doja ass clipshyts. But on the other hand, losing in the second round to the nuggets would be tremendous ether......:lupe:

Daps
At this point, I’m thinking the clippers the easier path....:ld:

I’m so torn, I got the game thread ready and I wanted us to personally son these doja ass clipshyts. But on the other hand, losing in the second round to the nuggets would be tremendous ether......:lupe:

Like I said earlier if they clippers lose this thread will be rafters worth ...cause the jokes nikkas will get off will be legendary :ohlawd::banderas: