Since it's legal in both states we got that gas in the air.. Clippers vs Nuggets 2nd Round Thread

Who you got?

• Clipps in 4

Votes: 11 5.0%
  • Clipps in 5

Votes: 22 10.1%
  • Clipps in 6

Votes: 44 20.2%
  • Clipps in 7

Votes: 23 10.6%
  • Nuggets in 4

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Nuggets in 5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nuggets in 6

Votes: 8 3.7%
  • Nuggets in 7

Votes: 109 50.0%

• Total voters

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
stephen-hawking-on-october-10-1979-in-princeton-new-jersey-photo-by-santi-visalligetty-images.jpg

“If one team played better than the other they would have won.”

Its as easy as pi, ain’t it feggit? :skip:

Redguard

Hoonding
Daps
Reppin
Hammerfell
I swear people blow Wall’s contract out of proportion. As you said, if he’s 80% of who he was that’s still a really good tandem in the East. As a fully healthy team they can challenge for the upper East seeds imo.

If Wall isn’t a viable option anymore then you can start looking to make trades and start over. But Wiz definitely gon give it another season or two. Getting a better coach would prolly help them big time. Scott Brooks is bleh :scust:

D'Antoni might be a good coach for Wall and Beal. Wall is a good playmaker, but his shot is not great.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
D'Antoni might be a good coach for Wall and Beal. Wall is a good playmaker, but his shot is not great.

That would’ve been lit before Wall’s injury. Not sure what his speed will look like. But I agree, they need a coach that can get the most out of their offensive talents. You can get an assistant coach for defense.

Wiz would throw a monkey wrench in the East.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
I legit don't understand where you're going with this? :dwillhuh:

Porter Jr in 23 minutes: 18pts (8/17 FG), 10 rebounds, 3 steals

Jerami Grant in 42 minutes: 11pts (5/14), 3 rebounds
:gucci:

Grant isn't some bum. He was playing because he's better defensively, and Porter was fukking up trying to do too much after the poster.

It's not complicated.

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I swear people blow Wall’s contract out of proportion. As you said, if he’s 80% of who he was that’s still a really good tandem in the East. As a fully healthy team they can challenge for the upper East seeds imo.

If Wall isn’t a viable option anymore then you can start looking to make trades and start over. But Wiz definitely gon give it another season or two. Getting a better coach would prolly help them big time. Scott Brooks is bleh :scust:

I can't see them challenging for a top seed unless Wall comes back playing at his 2017 level and/or Rui takes a big leap in year 2 but I have no doubt believing they could get a lower playoff seed next season.

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
I can't see them challenging for a top seed unless Wall comes back playing at his 2017 level and/or Rui takes a big leap in year 2 but I have no doubt believing they could get a lower playoff seed next season.

I think healthy they’ll be low to mid seed, Wall with a much improved jumper and in control game and they mid seed for sure, if they get a good coach and make a few roster moves they might be able to sneak into the top 4 imo.

LuckyLibra619

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Norcal
Grant isn't some bum. He was playing because he's better defensively, and Porter was fukking up trying to do too much after the poster.

It's not complicated.
Grant def ain't a bum but once Porter was off the floor it looked way too easy for the Clippers to lock in defensively on Murray and Jokic :yeshrug:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
I legit don't understand where you're going with this? :dwillhuh:

Porter Jr in 23 minutes: 18pts (8/17 FG), 10 rebounds, 3 steals

Jerami Grant in 42 minutes: 11pts (5/14), 3 rebounds
:gucci:
He was also 1-6 from 3 :heh:

Clippers didn't leave him open with consideration to grant seasons avg lol

Defense against a great offensive team is a pick your poison strategy. You not leaving grant open because he a bum you leaving him open because he is less likely to hurt you than jokic or Murray