Since it's legal in both states we got that gas in the air.. Clippers vs Nuggets 2nd Round Thread

Who you got?

• Clipps in 4

Votes: 11 5.0%
  • Clipps in 5

Votes: 22 10.1%
  • Clipps in 6

Votes: 44 20.2%
  • Clipps in 7

Votes: 23 10.6%
  • Nuggets in 4

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Nuggets in 5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nuggets in 6

Votes: 8 3.7%
  • Nuggets in 7

Votes: 109 50.0%

• Total voters

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
gex2uwxeoul51.jpg
:dwillhuh:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Malone must have something against MPJ. Gary Harris was looking like some shyt in that Game 7 vs Utah and Denver's offense was struggling and Porter didn't touch the floor in the 4th

:what:

Don't get cute in the playoffs, dude is a legit threat when he's on the floor and potential star... And you're playing a squad that's favored to win the title. Use your firepower!

Omar Little

It’s all in the Game Yo
Daps
Reppin
B-More
Malone must have something against MPJ. Gary Harris was looking like some shyt in that Game 7 vs Utah and Denver's offense was struggling and Porter didn't touch the floor in the 4th

Don't get cute in the playoffs, dude is a legit threat when he's on the floor and potential star... And you're playing a squad that's favored to win the title. Use your firepower!
In Porter’s case, It’s because he can’t play defense but nah you gotta keep Gary Harris in there.

Their closing 5 should be Murray/Harris/Grant/Maga/Joker.

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's funny because.. 2-3 games in, Jokic and Harden can match or exceed the impact of Kawhi and Lebron... and their role players are scrappy/capable enough..

The issue is their co-stars (Murray and Westbrook) are embarrassing light-skin nyggas around the world.

Both DEN/HOU probably would've benefited if Jamal/Russ were benched during some key stretches.. but no way Malone or D'Antoni fracture egos that early on in the series

Yep Clippers/Lakers should both go to the WCF but the Rockets/Nuggets are not easy matchups.

Both are formidable opponents

Daps
You crazy if they had bradley beal out there the game would have probably went different. Beal is good on defense and even better on offense.
You trade Harris, MPJ, another filler player, and picks for Bradley Beal then you lose your best perimeter defender and an extremely promising scoring wing. And for what? The Nuggets with Bradley Beal don't make them better than the Lakers. The only thing Denver needs to go all out on is a 4 that can protect the rim better than Millsap. Bradley Beal a dog but Denver doesn't get him without going all in and he just doesn't fix the main issues that keep Denver from being a contender

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County

Harris played well in this one to start.

They're also afraid of putting MPJ on the floor defensively. In reality I think they shouldn't be that afraid, as long as they aren't running PG/Kawhi/Lou at the same time. If all 3 are on the floor then that's when I'd be worried

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
It's funny because.. 2-3 games in, Jokic and Harden can match or exceed the impact of Kawhi and Lebron... and their role players are scrappy/capable enough..

The issue is their co-stars (Murray and Westbrook) are embarrassing light-skin nyggas around the world.

Both DEN/HOU probably would've benefited if Jamal/Russ were benched during some key stretches.. but no way Malone or D'Antoni fracture egos that early on in the series
Westbrook ain't lightskin

That nikka is the same complexion as me and some of my nikkas that r brown just like he is. He brownskined.

But agree, they both inconsistent

IGSaint12

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Westbrook ain't lightskin

That nikka is the same complexion as me and some of my nikkas that r brown just like he is. He brownskined.

But agree, they both inconsistent

That's twice I've seen on this forum someone refer to Westbrook as light skin. You have to be really dark skin to consider Westbrook lightskin.