Since it's legal in both states we got that gas in the air.. Clippers vs Nuggets 2nd Round Thread

Who you got?

• Clipps in 4

Votes: 11 5.0%
  • Clipps in 5

Votes: 22 10.1%
  • Clipps in 6

Votes: 44 20.2%
  • Clipps in 7

Votes: 23 10.6%
  • Nuggets in 4

Votes: 1 0.5%
  • Nuggets in 5

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Nuggets in 6

Votes: 8 3.7%
  • Nuggets in 7

Votes: 109 50.0%

• Total voters

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
I gotta question Mike Malone's coaching in this one. Like why was Porter Jr. out for so long in parts of the 3rd and the 4th? There was a stretch in the 4th where Jerami Grant bricked multiple jumpers. I'm watchin that shyt like why is Porter not in the game? :dahell:

Grant is a 39% shooter and they were open shots. And he's much better defensively

Daps
stephen-hawking-on-october-10-1979-in-princeton-new-jersey-photo-by-santi-visalligetty-images.jpg

“If one team played better than the other they would have won.”

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Facts, they played through him one too many times when he clearly ain’t have it tonight.
WHEN JOKIC MADE
3 THREES IN A ROW
THIS FOOL IGNORED AN OPEN JOKIC
ON THE 4TH POSSESSION
AND TRIED TO GET HIS
AGAINST 2 DEFENDERS...

HE DID IT AGAIN 3 POSSESSIONS LATER.
BOTH WERE MISSES OF COURSE.

HE ALSO DID IT WHEN JOKIC
WAS ON FIRE FROM THE 3
IN THE LAST GAME.

DUDE IS REALLY SHOWING HIS
IMMATURITY AND LOOKING
LIKE THE SAME PLAYER
FROM LAST SEASON EGO
AND IQ WISE.
:devil:
:evil:

2Quik4UHoes

Why you had to go?
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Norfeast groovin…
His name is being mentioned in trade talks because the writing is on the wall. Wizards cant improve as constructed due to their cap situation and they are far from contention. Usually in that scenario you have to bust down a star for lesser but numerous assets. For example, the paul george trade was an example of this.

What free agent was the Wiz aiming for? Matter fact, how often is DC even a free agent destination? Wall and Beal are their cornerstones and they’re stocking up on young players to grow and develop.

Say they get rid of Wall and Beal. Get draft picks and some bums to clear up cap. They just gon draft some lotto pick players (like Wall
and Beal) and they most likely not gon land a big FA that can make a difference, and they’ll eventually be back where they started if they lotto picks pan out but aren’t a good enough combo to contend right away.

Why even get rid of them (Beal especially) if they are happy? It’s hard as is to get stars and keep em. The Beal trade talk to me will be more realistic after it’s known what Wall will be as a player post injury. Breh trust me, I’d love nothing more than for Beal to be on the market cuz he’d make the Lakers unstoppable if we could get him.

Daps
Did nothing in the 4th when they needed him, especially when Zubac fouled out
According to you, Jokic isn't their best player, so why should he be expected to do anything in the 4th? MPJPLS is their best player, according to you, yet he kept fukking up and had to be pulled from the game in the 4th. He wasn't even good enough to be out there down the stretch.

:lolbron:

No matter how many times you keep shifting the goalposts will ever cover up the fact you'll always be wrong.