simple fact of life that everything's always been old school and alan turing

kenreid0726eabos

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey USA
its eabosified its stoneified its stupified its cartoonified notre dame church controversial stuff aside translation of notre dame again means our fe"male" hUmAn. if frollo was real he would search for the romani folks at the notre dame olympics etc. djali the goat is a male & hugo has a crush on him. hugo the gargoyle is gay I never realized that as a minor & even as an adult. before the notre dame fire i wish i visited notre dame as me a selfish idiot in 2018,

Last edited:

kenreid0726eabos

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey USA
once again i’m not anti digital/computer but theres gotta be best of both worlds analog silicon and digitized silicon. nothing is special to stop good or bad free will or nobodys special to stop good or bad free will. don’t expect much so computer/digital stuff or video games etc will never change the world for the better. it never has.

kenreid0726eabos

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey USA
once again i’m not anti digital/computer but theres gotta be best of both worlds analog silicon and digitized silicon. nothing is special to stop good or bad free will or nobodys special to stop good or bad free will. don’t expect much so computer/digital stuff or video games etc will never change the world for the better. it never has.
again a 7 year old minor to a 26-27 year old young adult or kid can understand eabosified. also to the real friendly hUMans out there who care about me talking about eabos what content created by you do you want me to check out?

kenreid0726eabos

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey USA
again a 7 year old minor to a 26-27 year old young adult or kid can understand eabosified. also to the real friendly hUMans out there who care about me talking about eabos what content created by you do you want me to check out?

so to those who care to spread the word of eabosified or e.a.b.o.s thank you just let me know simply what content created by you or something you wanna show me or tell me whatever let me know please

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
@cyndaquil @Uitomy @Skooby @Torenko @Fill Collins @RehReh etc what content from you you want me to see?
Check out fear and hunger lore videos on YouTube, it's an indie game series by a finish person, first game you explore a dungeon, second game you explore a town, the catch is everything in the world is influenced by the traces of the old gods and there are a lot of concepts and monsters and characters that I feel like represent what we are living in now. I won't spoil it so you can ingest as much as possible

kenreid0726eabos

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey USA
Ask @Uncouth Savage , your content's too advanced for me breh, can't make heads nor tails of it

Matter fact, join us in here: https://www.thecoli.com/threads/rehreh-be-very-careful.1045657/
Who are u
Check out fear and hunger lore videos on YouTube, it's an indie game series by a finish person, first game you explore a dungeon, second game you explore a town, the catch is everything in the world is influenced by the traces of the old gods and there are a lot of concepts and monsters and characters that I feel like represent what we are living in now. I won't spoil it so you can ingest as much as possible
The GOAT poster put some respeck on his name

Physical pokemon cards vs pokemon video games

What are the pros and cons of each?
fear and hunger lore ok you got it. did you make fear and hunger lore videos yourself?

I'm ken matthew reid to you reh reh

I'm not a pokemon expert

becareful reh reh ok

Reflected

Living in fear in the year of the tiger.
Daps
You couldn't have reasoned yourself to these positions at such an early age due to a physical requirement, don't confuse people who are deep into technical study as being profound in the reasoning department at a young age, because it isn't possible. You could never have a minor properly sitting as judge ruling over moral issues. The brain continues to grow up to the 30s, varies per brain though, but 25-33 are critical moments of development, studies back this, although, I don't feel like getting into this.

You still have plasticity, and can maintain it, you have to use it like a madman though, you need to dedicate most hours to study.

You are right on no one being special and everything being "oldschool", I don't have time to read everything, you should look into applications like Obsidian, and put that on a computer with no internet connection.

I dedicate almost all of my hours to thinking and study, you should do the same, don't listen to anyone judging you, they aren't too bright. As you said, no one is special, critics know nothing.

Everyone knows nothing.

edit: Also, you need to increase difficulty, always seek difficulty.

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
fear and hunger lore ok you got it. did you make fear and hunger lore videos yourself?

I'm ken matthew reid to you reh reh

I'm not a pokemon expert

becareful reh reh ok
Why should I be careful Mr reid?