simple fact of life that everything's always been old school and alan turing

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
boogers or the boogie man hah well this is simply a thread about eabos you can see the 1st page of this thread then you'll understand
i think i understand now....

i hope you dont torture those poor apple workers too much :salute:

front.png

kenreid0726eabos

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey USA
i think i understand now....

i hope you dont torture those poor apple workers too much :salute:

front.png
can stone talk? yes it can can stone talk? yes it can. reference to a tribe called quest can i kick it ? hah yas yas random animals again. yes yas i wanna work at bk again real soon. i tell eabos in person no digital/computer stuff which again im not anti digital/computer im just simply reiterating so i prefer best of both worlds analog silicon and digitized silicon. ive told eabos in an apple store and in a tesla and in bk etc

kenreid0726eabos

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey USA
B1v2PvRf_o.png
NNxVyUII_o.png
pdJwSEdV_o.png
2BmdCv0o_o.png
Uee7BhtL_o.png
jRciPzBc_o.png

i saw one of these videos i will check out more videos i wanna play as qusimodo and i see many people like quasimodo in these digitized games on their “phone” and as you see jatise jahkim whatever reiterating can stone talk? yes it can can stone talk? yes it can. reference to a tribe called quest can i kick it ? hah

Last edited:

kenreid0726eabos

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey USA
B1v2PvRf_o.png
NNxVyUII_o.png
pdJwSEdV_o.png
2BmdCv0o_o.png
Uee7BhtL_o.png
jRciPzBc_o.png

i saw one of these videos i will check out more videos i wanna play as qusimodo and i see many people like quasimodo in these digitized games on their “phone” and as you see jatise jahkim whatever reiterating can stone talk? yes it can can stone talk? yes it can. reference to a tribe called quest can i kick it ? hah
too bad i gotta unlock quasimodo phoebus and esmerelda

Last edited:

kenreid0726eabos

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey USA
as you see in the pics of course i knew mr beast before he became extremely popular and before he did his contest videos to win money aka root of evil in the corrupt system

Last edited:

kenreid0726eabos

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey USA
wsTFiUgU_o.png

rip susan wojcicki. i dont expect much but i hoped to meet real friendly people that are in the digitized silicon valley as i call it . if only best of both worlds analog silicon and digitized silicon and to show them eabos life in person such as tim cook or steve wozniack or bill gates or sundar pichai or jeff bezos or pierre odmidyar etc so many in the digitized silicon valley who are like alan mathison turing etc or care to be like alan mathison turing etc like i used to be like that before eabosified life

kenreid0726eabos

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey USA
wPONyGsc_o.png

how come the asian guy only saw the eiffel tower and not notre dame? oh controversial stuff aside no religion no spriritual no abortion no politics. i wish mr beast the beast can take me to see notre dame quasimodo bells.

@Uitomy what video specifically of fear love hunger do you want me to see simply?

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
I dont like this thread
Don't tag me in here gain
*ignores thread*