simple fact of life that everything's always been old school and alan turing

kenreid0726eabos

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey USA
8xxETRwm_o.png

I wish I could kill frollo or punch kick frollo in the face if he were real. also I wish I could stoneified hit the evil cartoonified pieces of garbage who abused quasimodo. not only is the anniversary of hunchback 2018-2023 but also is ashley christine bernard punching me in the arm in 2018 anniversary 5 years too lil too late in 2023 i punched her arm to teach her a lesson of eabosified life. stupefied or she was surpised i hit her arm. but I did it too lil too late because no eabosified life until 2022. fe"male" HUmAns want equal treatment as males then exactly that's what ashley deserves. anyways I'm still watching hunchback videos online or reactions to hunchback a lot of people liked it but again nothins the end all be all eabosified nobody's special to stop good or bad free will.

aw man eabosified life is difficult or challenging a bad weird not a good weird etc. seeing quasimodo get abused by the crowd still scares me as an adult like it scared me as a minor

@Torenko

Last edited:

kenreid0726eabos

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey USA
the notification bell digitized on yt like the digitized bells of notre dame in disneys hunchback. now eabosified life you don't have to ring the digitized bell etc.

kenreid0726eabos

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey USA
@Skooby hey how have you been?

"phone" "watch" or tablet or laptop desktop video games etc digitized machines in your pocket or in your vechicle etc all have digitized silicon. quasimodo etc had no digitized silicon in the medevil times

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
@Skooby hey how have you been?

"phone" "watch" or tablet or laptop desktop video games etc digitized machines in your pocket or in your vechicle etc all have digitized silicon. quasimodo etc had no digitized silicon in the medevil times
Hey breh. I'm good how you been?

I don't have a tablet at the moment and my laptop is just the work. I use my desktop and phone though!

kenreid0726eabos

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey USA
Hey breh. I'm good how you been?

I don't have a tablet at the moment and my laptop is just the work. I use my desktop and phone though!
i have been hanging in there simply. glad to see you are ok. i wonder if apple would make there “phones” stone material that quasimodo would like hah

kenreid0726eabos

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey USA
quasimodo aka tom hulce meet him I'm his biggest fan. I'm glad disney didn't make quasimodo sound like a monster. other character voice actors I appreciate. rip tony jay

Last edited: