simple fact of life that everything's always been old school and alan turing

kenreid0726eabos

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey USA
You couldn't have reasoned yourself to these positions at such an early age due to a physical requirement, don't confuse people who are deep into technical study as being profound in the reasoning department at a young age, because it isn't possible. You could never have a minor properly sitting as judge ruling over moral issues. The brain continues to grow up to the 30s, varies per brain though, but 25-33 are critical moments of development, studies back this, although, I don't feel like getting into this.

You still have plasticity, and can maintain it, you have to use it like a madman though, you need to dedicate most hours to study.

You are right on no one being special and everything being "oldschool", I don't have time to read everything, you should look into applications like Obsidian, and put that on a computer with no internet connection.

I dedicate almost all of my hours to thinking and study, you should do the same, don't listen to anyone judging you, they aren't too bright. As you said, no one is special, critics know nothing.

Everyone knows nothing.

edit: Also, you need to increase difficulty, always seek difficulty.

thanks for understanding me simply also we thank alan mathison turing etc for obsidian software note app. I don't think I ever heard of obsidian before or after eabosified life

0726 again means my age 7 to 26 years old. 7 years old is enough to understand eabos. I wish I could smack my younger kid self at 7 years old or younger adult self to wake up its eabosified life eabos0726 now you know what it means in case ya didn't know. yes I did know the hUmAn brain 🧠 finishes developing at 25 but I didn't know it continues to grow after 25. everybody's different

a7qcAfER_o.png

RehReh

🖤GhettoEmpress🖤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
@Uncouth Savage people keep saying I'm an alt of him & its absolutely not true. does uncouth whatever have an issue with you?
Not at all to my knowledge.
When you say people, do you mean the same posters like the ones in the thread that were threatening violence towards his family members?

:jbhmm:

kenreid0726eabos

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey USA
Didn't you do a computer build a few years back?
I obviously know you're not him breh, when did this place become full of literal minded mfs :skip:

You're alright though OP
wtf is going on in here
what is that a monkey emoji? hah so random

yes before e.a.b.o.s life in 2016 I did build a computer. I didnt know eabos until 2022. In 2022 I threw out many digital/computer stuff including the custom computer build

thanks fill

boogers or the boogie man hah well this is simply a thread about eabos you can see the 1st page of this thread then you'll understand