simple fact of life that everything's always been old school and alan turing

kenreid0726eabos

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey USA
ok so you see how it's the same computer/digital algothrim since world war II ? that's simple to understand . alan m. turing etc. that's how they hacked the nazi code like I've been saying. so a few other points of eabos that are obvious is that its not always the case with xyz such as addiction is not always the case with mental illness. another point I've been saying is nobodys special to stop good or bad free will. another point is people look away from anything that's so cool or gets peoples attention such as even disneys the hunchback of notre dame intro with the big ass bells I still look away from the screen as it's playing it. also controversial stuff aside but I like notre dame church and following politics oh boy.

also you see I've showed clearly the screenshots in this video

Last edited:

cyndaquil

Lv 100 Bold natured
Daps
Reppin
JOHTO REGION
I'm not sure I haven't played them in years and this was before eabos life again. I was a minor playing pokemon in 2007 not knowing eabos. oh well. im not sure so what's your favorite pokemon?
Cyndaquil :myman:

cyndaflame.gif

What is eabos life btw?

kenreid0726eabos

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey USA
ok so you see how it's the same computer/digital algothrim since world war II ? that's simple to understand . alan m. turing etc. that's how they hacked the nazi code like I've been saying. so a few other points of eabos that are obvious is that its not always the case with xyz such as addiction is not always the case with mental illness. another point I've been saying is nobodys special to stop good or bad free will. another point is people look away from anything that's so cool or gets peoples attention such as even disneys the hunchback of notre dame intro with the big ass bells I still look away from the screen as it's playing it. also controversial stuff aside but I like notre dame church and following politics oh boy.

also you see I've showed clearly the screenshots in this video

kenreid0726eabos

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey USA
i can't believe I had to state the obvious or state the obvious over and over again for the points about eabosified such as looking away from anything such as watching disneys hunchback or nobody's special to stop good or bad free will or it's not always the case with xyz or alan mathison turing etc helped hack the nazi code with their computer in ww2. it's the same computer/digital algothrim since ww2.

kenreid0726eabos

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey USA

once again of course addiction isn't always the case with mental illness etc. I really like disneys hunchback

I wish I could afford a trip to paris notre dame

kenreid0726eabos

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New Jersey USA
yas yas yas yas yas yas eabosified life is a good weird & a bad weird once again

dXEAdEa1_o.png

of course again video games have always been computers/digital. video games became popular in the 1970s. alan mathison turing etc created a chess game after ww2.