Simping or just being a gentleman? $460 dinner

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
Dude is a complete fool and played himself. I'll be damned if I come out of pocket & pay for a bunch of grown ass able bodied adults in this situation.

I treat women that I'm not dating like I treat men. Being a woman by itself doesn't motivate me to pay for things. The dating process is different because it's part of the ritual of showing that you can provide for a woman. Being friends with a someone for a while and showing your appreciation as a friend, also is a reason as well. But just off the strength off her being a woman, no bueno.

Regardless dude should have discussed the game plan ahead of time. Homie that spoke up was under the impression that everybody was paying for themselves. If I'm going out with a group of friends the thought of paying for another person's meal because of her gender is absurd.

THIS!!!!!

And I could add in being extra nice to them. Majority of females (not all :whoa:) expect men to bend over backwards for them just because their a woman. F*ck out of here :camby:. If you're not a close family member or friend, you better pay/handle that sh*t on your own.

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
why stop with paying for their food? why not put money into their 401ks as well? and why stop there? why not get a surgically implanted vagina and then act as a surrogate mother for them even though you're a man? where does the madness end?

Daps
Reppin
Midwest/East Coast/Tx (Now in Canada)
Some people have money nikka and they don't care have you ever thought about that ?

His parents have money but he's an engineer with his own consulting firm .

Him and his wife got bread breh .

Both well educated he doesn't care .
I'm just wondering what all of this has to do with each other.
"Some people just have money"...but his peoples already have it. Yeah that sounds like he grew up with bread...like you said he did.
I know people who DIDN'T and do the same...It's a totally different situation and means a lot more.
The dude from this story is a liar and promoting two clubs, tho.

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hes a fukking loser.

Those Nigerians in DC be tricking hard tho so im not suprised.

nah..... Nigerian dudes are like that

trust me , im Nigerian , I dont ever remember being back home and a guy not paying ..... its the culture

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Breh it's not that deep.. some of us love eating out
Plenty of places to eat without breaking the bank
Who the fukk am I supposed to take? My boys?
Hoes I have hit and bushed?

It's just food nikka.. not Jared

Stop feeding random broads. Its that simple. Eat BEFORE you go out. Have Some drinks straight from a bottle from a liquor store. Go bowling. Smoke hookah. Play pool.

Anything but a meal and a movie.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Some people have money nikka and they don't care have you ever thought about that ?

His parents have money but he's an engineer with his own consulting firm .

Him and his wife got bread breh .

Both well educated he doesn't care .

Even lesbians feel that men gotta pay for food. :bryan:

Ever paid for your own meal on a date?

Amor fati

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Great Britain
He did nothing wrong at all I think he did the right thing in my opinion and I'm not even a supporter of the fem movement or respect simps.

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Even lesbians feel that men gotta pay for food. :bryan:

Ever paid for your own meal on a date?

Split the check on a date nahh but girls are weird .

Sometimes it's awkward like tryna figure out who paying :russ:.

My dates offer to pay doe and they usually do it after maybe 3 days .

joeychizzle

光復香港,時代革命
Daps
Reppin
Waste $460 on dinner for a group of people and get zero action brehs. Cough up a chunk of money because someone said something that embarrassed you brehs.

Pay for you and your date and KIM smh
If everyone is friends then everyone should pay
naija breh lost :mjlol::ufdup:

kayslay

African American Princess
Daps
I treat women that I'm not dating like I treat men. Being a woman by itself doesn't motivate me to pay for things. The dating process is different because it's part of the ritual of showing that you can provide for a woman. Being friends with a someone for a while and showing your appreciation as a friend, also is a reason as well. But just off the strength off her being a woman, no bueno.

Regardless dude should have discussed the game plan ahead of time. Homie that spoke up was under the impression that everybody was paying for themselves. If I'm going out with a group of friends the thought of paying for another person's meal because of her gender is absurd.
So a triple double date is a casual group of friends now?:mjlol:
Even still his bum ass could’ve payed for his OWN MEAL!
No mention of Mr Brokey thinking it was cool to sip and eat $100 worth of food yet thinking it was appropriate to have ANOTHER MAN pay his way!
Whether their were women involved or not the fact he let that slide says ALOT about him:yeshrug:

Last edited:

kayslay

African American Princess
Daps
If a man wallet is the only way for you to feel appreciated, you don't deserve companionship
If a mans wallet is empty he should ask a woman out on a $100 Date. PERIOD!
I deserve the companionship of a REAL man.
I have no issue being single until I cross one.
I’m not one of those chicks that entertains scrubs and fukk boys just to say “I have a BF” how fukking lame is that to be bragging on having a dude that thinks is appropriate to ask you out the expect you to pay for both of y’all!:mjlol:
Dude is a clown!