Simping or just being a gentleman? $460 dinner

LebronsHairline

AKA Chief Green Leaf
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not true. Eventually there are only going to be the same group of dumb nikkas taking them out and eventually those nikkas are going to go broke from taking those free loading chicks out.

Regular guys with common sense are not going to do that shyt. Regular guys with common sense are going to be the ones banging those chicks, because those chicks are not going to bang the clowns taking them to dinner. Those guys taking them to dinner are officially in the friend zone for being so fukking stooooopid and desperate.

i live in tha A and i can tell you there are an infinite amount of nikkas wit money who dont care, most of them really think lying about really wanting to date them is the way to get p*ssy and a lot of times they do fukk which is why it wont stop. (pretty girls, a 6 aint who im talkin about) eventually they get tired of fukkin em, girl gets mad/heart broken/ remains a side chick they take it out on the next nikka and raise their standards rinse and repeat.

Now after they fall off and they prospects start to dwindle then the format switches up i was even talkin to my uncle a while back about this. 60 somethin year old been in the A all his life this nikka told me "The type of woman down here is looking for a man take care of em, you need to be somewhat flashy etc etc,"

which i disagree wit but most nikkas here dont believe they have that type of game to walk up without offering at least dinner and drinks wit a bytch so they get flashy and trick and other nikkas follow

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: Oh so you one of them nikkas who be outside the lounges. With a northface jacket on and some new balances trying to get in the party but get rejected at the door. Huh lmfao

Explains alot. These educated chicks ask you what college you go to and you be like.

"My uncle gotta barbershop so I work there part time sweeping, but Imma go to barber school soon, right after I get my GED"

You nikkas sice up these east african women in the area so much. Especilly since they rarely fukk with nikkas :mjpls::russ:

Stop actin like these african nikkas dont be spendin mad bread on joints for no reason at these overpriced parties.

And those stuffy ass parties be having some of the corniest nikkas and chicks there. First thing bytches ask is where you went to college at and cornball nikkas wearing linen pants with fedoras :mjlol:

BrooklynShow

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Crown Heights Brooklyn
9 people (5 women & 4 guys) with a $460 bill.
One guy decides that instead of everyone paying $51, it's best if the men pay $120.
Then he gets upset because his man didnt discretely ask why the females cant pay $51??
Did he quietly ask his boys to pay $120??

Rice'N Beckford

**King of ADOS**
Daps
Reppin
DMV
:mjlol: Oh so you one of them nikkas who be outside the lounges. With a northface jacket on and some new balances trying to get in the party but get rejected at the door. Huh lmfao

Explains alot. These educated chicks ask you what college you go to and you be like.

"My uncle gotta barbershop so I work there part time sweeping, but Imma go to barber school soon, right after I get my GED"
:childplease:

Nah clown I bet you one of the nikkas with some sport jacket from express or jcrew thinking youre more important than you are. Trying to get in the club before 11pm

You probably get finessed by these birdbrain chicks just cause they have a government job that they’ll be working for 30 yrs:bryan:. probably actually caring bout her admin assistance ass job so u can get some cheeks.

And tbh, them fake ass corporate chicks regulary get smashed by helly hansen headband wearing nikkas like myself:mjpls:

Judo

Producer
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LevelUp+ 2020 & Beyond
Man...unless we fukking or I agree before we pull menus to pay for your shyt, best believe I'm leaving money for what I ate, my date if she there and a tip and getting the fukk up out that booth.

Unless them chicks were gonna hop around like bunnies and lick my dikk in a circle ain't no actual way in hell would I pony up that sort of cash for anything short of an orgy.

Talmbout dude fukked it up for everyone. Nah. Them girls saw a simp, gave you an "Awwww thank you" and went looking for dikk on a full tank. :ufdup: Dude was being extra when he ain't had extra to do it with and went home full and frustrated at the same time.
full

Diyhai

En Causa Sui
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
I would have been like “how u get 4 from 9 my neegha” :mjlol:
I'm cool with a simp cutting me off we dont think the same and I will never understand cuz I'm not suppose to

Last edited:

mag357

Superstar
Daps
I dont believe in women paying when we're out. I come from that mentality... Its like an insult if a chik tries to pull out her purse when the Bill comes... almost like I dont think U got it...
When me and my dudes are out, usually we are kinda fighting over who pay the bill cause we all want to. Its like showing luv for ur ppls and showing off at the same time lol...
And the same thing when we are out wit chix. if theres 4girls, 4guys.. probly 2 guys will pay... maybe the other 2 get the tip or something like that.
Mentalities have changed alot. Women give up p*ssy to dudes who want their time, but cant pay for the bill... And nikkaz don't wanna spend on a bill, cause "its 2017 and women got their own"
Ima keep doing me.. and the bro in the OP did the right thing. But them aint his homeboys... He did some real man shyt tho...imo.
The nikka at the table who said make the women pay... is a nikka who will keep u from getting ass everyday of the week. Swerve!!!!!

Flywin Lannister

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Lannister Bloodline
These are my rules and they work.

Before you fukk you either pay it all (Alpha male) or let her pay it all (psycho/ghetto Alpha which is attractive to chocks who want a thug): splitting is a definite vibe killer.

After you fukk, if you used to pay pre-fukk you take turns paying, or if she becomes your girl you make sure things are evenly split somehow.

Obviously: you don’t pay unless you’re 95% you can hit it and you don’t wait with hitting it longer than max 3 weeks.

:leostare:

These nikkaz are an embarrassment, as men you handle that shyt like it’s nothing and among each other.. 4 nikkaz ain’t got 100 bucks each? 0 Alpha males. Money = power = leadership = being a provider = p-ssy. If money didn’t matter why is every nikka trying to get rich? In a group setting the boss nikkaz handle it before the check even comes actually.. it’s not paying for others, it’s being the leader of the group and putting yourself in a position through daily actions where a) this is not much money b) you’re clearly on a different level than the other dudes.

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
He's a simp. Either you take care of the bill on your own or you split the bill around. Trying to set things up so only the men pay puts the women on a pedestal as your generosity towards friends has a clear limit.

They obviously didn't care about him otherwise they wouldn't have watched him pay for 8 meals when he only intended to pay for 2.

ozzy

Pro
Daps
I dont believe in women paying when we're out. I come from that mentality... Its like an insult if a chik tries to pull out her purse when the Bill comes... almost like I dont think U got it...
When me and my dudes are out, usually we are kinda fighting over who pay the bill cause we all want to. Its like showing luv for ur ppls and showing off at the same time lol...
And the same thing when we are out wit chix. if theres 4girls, 4guys.. probly 2 guys will pay... maybe the other 2 get the tip or something like that.
Mentalities have changed alot. Women give up p*ssy to dudes who want their time, but cant pay for the bill... And nikkaz don't wanna spend on a bill, cause "its 2017 and women got their own"
Ima keep doing me.. and the bro in the OP did the right thing. But them aint his homeboys... He did some real man shyt tho...imo.
The nikka at the table who said make the women pay... is a nikka who will keep u from getting ass everyday of the week. Swerve!!!!!

Thank you. You are the only good man here. gentleman are meant to pay for the woman when they go out on date. Men don't do what they are meant to do but expect the women to respect them. They are here saying a women will sleep with a broke man than the one that take care of her and yet you guys wonder why hoes only go for you. You attract what you are. If you are a gentleman or respectable man a good woman will come for you even hoes will fight for you.

ozzy

Pro
Daps
You guys say it is 2017 everything should be equal yet you judge a woman on how many men she slept with. her body count but it is ok for a man to sleep with everyone and their mama ok keep telling yourself that. It is only equal when it come to men.
Didn't one of you make a thread how women should be cooking, cleaning, putting food on her man's plate, look after her family but the man can't help because it is a woman's job hypocrite 2017 but house job ain't equal