Simping or just being a gentleman? $460 dinner

SheWantTheD

Veteran
Daps
Nigerian breh making us look bad.. he paid $460 especially when he ain't even have it like that?! :dahell: :wtf:

Where they do that at?!?!? Dude ain't even get no sympathy oussy smfh :snoop:

jwonder

Banned
Daps
Reppin
DADE County
Hes a fukking loser.

Those Nigerians in DC be tricking hard tho so im not suprised.
Yeah it' used to be mainly the foreign black men caping and paying for everything. But shyt tons of black American are riding that train now also. shyt is pathetic. The worse part is that they so often do it to bytches that don't even deserve it.

I avoid group dinners anyway. Too confusing. If you aint got venmo I ain't doing it. But this is some top of the line simp shyt. Did all that and no p*ssy. :mjlol:

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: I know breh..... hes not a lame and was getting bytches when he was a regular nikka at bowie state.

I know this for a fact he used to be with some other african nikkas they used to have summer time parties that were lit. Baddest bytches in the DMV and back then he had to be like 24-25 and they wasn't dropping no bands. They were just a group of nikkas who promoted parties at UMES, Bowie, Morgan, Howard, Umcp.

450 for 8 dudes isn't alot if money.

this is the coli so majority of nikkas don't know, just assume he was tricking. Which probably wasn't the case for HIM he was always kinda popular.

he promoted parties

justify being a lame brehs
Its good in theory but American women are not traditional so its a waste

Im glad Im not the only one who noticed it. Starting think it was just me:mjlol:
shiiiittt Nigerians in ATL be on that same shyt. Tricking like a motherfukker out here. Some of the biggest SIMPS I know :mjlol:

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
:francis: Not true, he gets bytches . Like i said in the above post he always threw lit parties and had bytches back when I was in college.

And you just know he didn't smash any of them after all that :mjlol:

The way he's on social media fiending for e-daps tells me he doesn't get p*ssy.

His boys are the ones that need to cut him :camby:

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
The distrubing part is he didn't be have it like that .
I understand if he would have paid for his chick or maybe all the girls .

Still crazy considering he didn't have it like that .

Some people will pick up the tab it's just how they are .

I got a breh I know who will pick up the tab if more than one woman is at the table .

He got bread like that and it's what he does .

nikka ain't a simp either his wife is fukking beautiful .

It's just him plus his pops a millionaire owns a pharmaceutical company and his mom is a Dr.

AnotherRoute

Just another post by
Daps
Reppin
BR..O..OK...LYN
I would need more background info on whats happening.

I have thrown in cash before on breakfast for chicks after the club. So I am not going to front like I haven’t thrown money on a bill with chicks before.

That drunk euphoria will make you do some shyt. I would not spend 450 myself to prove I am a gentleman. If me and the homie are not splitting , then fukk that. Like homie said dudes won’t eveb spend that much on they moms