Simping or just being a gentleman? $460 dinner

kayslay

African American Princess
Daps
Why is this thread about the dudes? How did those women contribute to a $400.00+ tab and then not expect to have to contribute to paying it?

And fukk that bytch ass nikka that is :cape:. That nikka can't spend another nikka broke by getting on that guilt tripping shyt. Those broads ain't those dudes wives.
He never said they refused to pay.
He actually said he refused to ask them actually.

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
Man...unless we fukking or I agree before we pull menus to pay for your shyt, best believe I'm leaving money for what I ate, my date if she there and a tip and getting the fukk up out that booth.

Unless them chicks were gonna hop around like bunnies and lick my dikk in a circle ain't no actual way in hell would I pony up that sort of cash for anything short of an orgy.

Talmbout dude fukked it up for everyone. Nah. Them girls saw a simp, gave you an "Awwww thank you" and went looking for dikk on a full tank. :ufdup: Dude was being extra when he ain't had extra to do it with and went home full and frustrated at the same time.

Oh my Lord.

tenor.gif

Last edited:

kayslay

Daps
gotta love it when bytches chime in and tell a male how to be a man and what their role is but god forbid if i inform a female about her womanhood and how to be a woman, im sexist right? Cuz your independent and can do what you want right?
Only a lame ass, broke ass fukkBOY would get mad about what I said.
You having a dikk doesn’t make you a man. Sorry to inform ya!
Quote me telling men how to be men!
If you were doing it correctly you wouldn’t need any pointers bytch.

kayslay

Daps
shiiiittt Nigerians in ATL be on that same shyt. Tricking like a motherfukker out here. Some of the biggest SIMPS I know :mjlol:
How is this simp behavior?
What is dumping about paying for a dinner you orchestrated?
Y’all really telling on ya selves.:picard:

kayslay

Daps
Nigerians and Arab men.....biggest tricks simps after white dudes

White dudes
Arabs
Nigerians
Hmmm....
So the wealthiest
men on average are now simps because they don’t penny pinch?
You new dudes are funny af.
The responses in this thread make some of the things I’ve heard make so much sense.

kayslay

Daps
It all depends on looks.

If broke dude is fine then he doesn't have to pay to get a chick to sleep with him or even want a relationship.
Y’all need to STOP speaking on how women move.
I don’t give af how cute a mf is if he on the BS dude was on I’d never fukk with him.
Y’all really act like attractive dudes WITH MONEY don’t exist. Lol

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps
Story is made up. None of the people involved replied to the tweet. You don't randomly go out with random chicks for a group dinner.

badtguy

Superstar
Daps
Story is made up. None of the people involved replied to the tweet. You don't randomly go out with random chicks for a group dinner.

:mjlol: Lol yes you do, I've done it before it. Its not gonna be a random group of chicks but usually someone who is the main chick just invites her friends and you invite your friends,

" I'm gon' go call my crew, you go call your crew
We can rendezvous at the bar around 2
"

When biggie said that he wasn't talking about meeting up and splitting tabs nikka.

IgnorantDwayneWayne

NC Pleighboy
Daps
:mjlol: Lol yes you do, I've done it before it. Its not gonna be a random group of chicks but usually someone who is the main chick just invites her friends and you invite your friends,

" I'm gon' go call my crew, you go call your crew
We can rendezvous at the bar around 2
"

When biggie said that he wasn't talking about meeting up and splitting tabs nikka.
Meeting bytches at the bar at 2 am aint the same as feeding all them Hoes. N yea biggie raps about tricking all the time anyway. If a bytch look good enough he will suck her daddy’s dikk.

CookisaCac

I aint lyrical
Daps

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
If a mans wallet is empty he should ask a woman out on a $100 Date. PERIOD!
I deserve the companionship of a REAL man.
I have no issue being single until I cross one.
I’m not one of those chicks that entertains scrubs and fukk boys just to say “I have a BF” how fukking lame is that to be bragging on having a dude that thinks is appropriate to ask you out the expect you to pay for both of y’all!:mjlol:
Dude is a clown!

You a parody :bryan:

No quality man would waste money on an entitled broad