Simp gets his heart broken by a gold digger

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
Dude made his money from youtube and drove a struggle car.

I'm sorry I usually side with men but going for a hoe under these circumstances is a disaster

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
It's usually those that cant afford them that complain :manny:
Like, im a bit of a womanizer. The women that complain about womanizers are usually those that are trying to turn a male hoe into a husband when they kne whe was a hoe from the start
I dont have these women problems that some of the guys seem to have on this board. Perhaps they attract the wrong women but all this dramatic stuff i hear about women... black women especially is sh!t i only hear on THeColi or on talk shows.
Until you're married with children you won't get it.

I know beta males that are nutritious and do dishes through their wives and their wives ask me if I can hook them up with someone who carries heavy pipe.

Submissive is the only way to win.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
you see it breh how he set it up subconciously, first video in a car with leather seats, talking about how she asked how much money he made, but dude was paying the rent and he wasn't hes showing these women out there look at the car I drive and I pay all the bills the security and status you want

then crying in the second video showing hes sensitive and can man up to the mistakes hes made

classic manipulative "nice guy" simpery at its finest

Yeah man, he's got the simpathy game going right now, dude is using all those corny fishing techniques. He's no hunter, so when the next chick leaves him he'll go right back to setting these weak little traps.

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
its manipulation tactics, crying in a video so a chick in his area may stumble across him and will see and look at him as a "good guy" who admits he made mistakes.

Classic 101

first video posted hes the perfect bf who did this and that but his ex was horrile

second video he stops sugarcoating and owns up to the mistakes he "made" with the tears and all trying to get sympathy puzzy from his ex or any female.

The only thing he should be sorry for is choosing the wrong women
:wow: You're just on point today breh.

• Dap
Reactions: I'z

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
It's usually those that cant afford them that complain :manny:
Like, im a bit of a womanizer. The women that complain about womanizers are usually those that are trying to turn a male hoe into a husband when they kne whe was a hoe from the start
I dont have these women problems that some of the guys seem to have on this board. Perhaps they attract the wrong women but all this dramatic stuff i hear about women... black women especially is sh!t i only hear on THeColi or on talk shows. Especially about black women. I love them all including american black women
But sometimes i hear these stories on here that got me like :dahell:
True.
Women like nice things...some go over board some don't.

it seems to me dude really doesn't have much going for him except YouTube. Even a ride or die chick will jump ship at some point :manny:

Dude is crying for sympathy p*ssy. he is a fukkboy.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
:wow: You're just on point today breh.

its the old trickery, dude will be in walmart or a grocery store and some gullible girl will see him and be like hey are you the guy on youtube, I saw your video I can't believe you did all that and she put you threw that, some women don't know how good they got it....

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Realizing your main makes you wear a condom.....but got two kids

kqxXPoO.gif
:laff:

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
Damn watching his vlog

She looks mad in every vid

And wait he got her pregnant smh

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
True.
Women like nice things...some go over board some don't.

it seems to me dude really doesn't have much going for him except YouTube. Even a ride or die chick will jump ship at some point :manny:

Dude is crying for sympathy p*ssy. he is a fukkboy
I'll be totally honest with you breh.

A lot of time i'll meet women and despite them showing signs of being interested in me I already in my head tell myself that i cant afford these women and just pass. The "i like the nicer things in life but i cant afford them so I need a man to get them for me" types get the :stop: from me when they come. I dont knw what it is about me but women tend to think i got money.
Sh!t i need a cougar my damn self to pay my student loans. :yeshrug: So im not hating on a chick whos trying to find a daddy to provide for her. My heart aches when i write that $600 check every month to my student loans peole.:to:
Edit: Problem is these days everyone wants to be alpha male and have "self confidence" and that nothing is beyond their reach. It's the american way of thinking so i cant blame them.

Last edited: