Simp gets his heart broken by a gold digger

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
How is she a gold digger maybe he is a broke ass nikka punching above his weight.

What does he do for a living

Heretic

GOLDGANG...
Daps
Reppin
Alabama
When I realize this nikka is almost the same complexion as me
kqxXPoO.gif

fukk light skinned nikkas

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
That's alright, you guys can have no sympathy. I'd feel bad for hurting another human being like this. Sure he shouldn't have been crying on the internet and all that, but damn she's posting up this shyt to rub it in. That's an evil female, I can't even comprehend being that awful to someone, far less for someone I was in a relationship with.

And females like that need to be avoided at all cost.

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
That's alright, you guys can have no sympathy. I'd feel bad for hurting another human being like this. Sure he shouldn't have been crying on the internet and all that, but damn she's posting up this shyt to rub it in. That's an evil female, I can't even comprehend being that awful to someone, far less for someone I was in a relationship with.

You'd feel bad, until that moist nikka didn't get it through his greasy head that you and him were through. We only see his side of the story, we know he's making videos about her, and more than likely pestered her to no end to get back together. The dude is extra humid with all the moistness, it wouldn't shock me if he was driving by her home, stalking her facebook/twitter/instagram and what not, sometimes you have to be mean or cold for a person to get the message when pleasantries aren't working.

ellessij

All Star
Supporter
Daps
You'd feel bad, until that moist nikka didn't get it through his greasy head that you and him were through. We only see his side of the story, we know he's making videos about her, and more than likely pestered her to no end to get back together. The dude is extra humid with all the moistness, it wouldn't shock me if he was driving by her home, stalking her facebook/twitter/instagram and what not, sometimes you have to be mean or cold for a person to get the message when pleasantries aren't working.

Ehhhh you're right about us only hearing one side but that doesn't mean she's some saint that's being stalked. One glance at her twitter, and pics and tweets about money and going shopping do confirm what he was saying though. He didn't go about it in the right way, but damn I'm sorry, her rubbing it in like that is cruel, I couldn't do it. :wow:

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Ehhhh you're right about us only hearing one side but that doesn't mean she's some saint that's being stalked. One glance at her twitter, and pics and tweets about money and going shopping do confirm what he was saying though. He didn't go about it in the right way, but damn I'm sorry, her rubbing it in like that is cruel, I couldn't do it. :wow:

That chick is a piece of human garbage, but anyone with a brain could have known getting with her would result in some shyt like that. I can't feel sorry for him, his pain is self inflicted and crying over such a shytty female when there's 3.5 billion in the world gets the ultimate "get over it" from me. Part of me thinks this is the ultimate Insimpcetion move, crying on video to show women you're sensitive and he'll bag some broad from Youtube as a result, but then I think about how moist he looks and women subconsciously will know he's weak :lupe:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
Another #HOH member in the making :wow:

The breakdown begins @2:00

background story FF to around the 1:30 mark:

Dude seems kinda effeminate. Borderline gay to be honest

anyway im pissed because i watched the damn vid and he never described what hapenned. I mean he would talk about it but you never get the full picture of what happenned.

ellessij

All Star
Supporter
Daps
That chick is a piece of human garbage, but anyone with a brain could have known getting with her would result in some shyt like that. I can't feel sorry for him, his pain is self inflicted and crying over such a shytty female when there's 3.5 billion in the world gets the ultimate "get over it" from me. Part of me thinks this is the ultimate Insimpcetion move, crying on video to show women you're sensitive and he'll bag some broad from Youtube as a result, but then I think about how moist he looks and women subconsciously will know he's weak :lupe:

:dead: