B07pStsCUAEuP43.jpg
looks like amy winehouse :fukusay:

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
I'll be totally honest with you breh.

A lot of time i'll meet women and despite them showing signs of being interested in me I already in my head tell myself that i cant afford these women and just pass. The "i like the nicer things in life but i cant afford them but need a man to get them for me" types get the :stop: from me when they come. I dont knw what it is about me but women tend to think i got money.

It's weird, I never met those chicks. Maybe it's because I carry myself like a broke ass nikka :manny:

HoustonHeat

In and out
Daps
Reppin
Houston
That's your flesh and blood you're talking about :scust:
Which is why it is so heart breaking
:mjcry:
-This is a man that has been cheated on by all of his girlfriends, and it turned him into some simp-mutation. He didn't even experience a HOH moment, he went into full smothering mode.
-This is a man who goes after women who's peak is working at Hooters, not to smash, but to wife.
-This is a man who thinks the random stripper at the club giving him the eye means she wants him to wait outside after closing time to pursue a deep relationship.
-This is a man who, when my parents and I told him that his woman of 3+ years was spending the night at another man's house, told us, "You don't have proof that they are having sex though" and cut off all of his family. He didn't believe us until she got pregnant by other dude, and that baby came out lightskinned with freckles and she finally admitted it.

A man that consistently forsakes his own dignity and family over women who don't even respect him, would you not call that bytch made?

Raptor

All Star
Daps
Reppin
World
:snoop:Light skinned simps like this bytch are making us all look bad .

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
I'm pretty sure he knew the red flags but he got caught up.

Many women like these are so charming and have been playing the game on nikkaz since they were like 14, they start off so sweet and nice probably saying how all her exes cheated and treated her horribly, using manipulative phrases and tactics to draw him in, flattering you with "no guy has ever treated me this good", "i love you" , have you feeling so lucky and your brehs be like :damn: you won b, next thing he knows he's caught in her quick sand and can't get out. Paying for everything, paying for rent seeing his money dwindle, doing this and doing that, then when she's done like a vampire she moves onto the next victim.
Word up. First I wanna say yaaa n1ggas show no mercy.:russ: Coli alll daayy. Second off dude shouldn't put his life out there. I mean it'll be a lesson learn for the next simp. But to be honest she wasn't even all that. U can tell in the video she was a stuck up gold digger. And did he say he bought her a car? Yooo if ya chick ain't giggling with u or showing some affection when y'all out its gotta be a problem. Especially if she's stand offish in public. But clings on to u when money is being spent. Dude ll bounce back though. I hope he learned his lesson. These twitter instagram attention whores ain't nothing but thirst traps. Don't let them manipulate u into feeling sorry for them. Fukk their sob stories. The last dude probably kicked them to the curb for the same shyt. Either smash & dash or just pass. Treat them like they treat themselves.......like shyt. When a good woman comes along make sure she earns her stripes. U giving dikk not chasing p*ssy. Beeeleeeve that brehs.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Which is why it is so heart breaking
:mjcry:
-This is a man that has been cheated on by all of his girlfriends, and it turned him into some simp-mutation. He didn't even experience a HOH moment, he went into full smothering mode.
-This is a man who goes after women who's peak is working at Hooters, not to smash, but to wife.
-This is a man who thinks the random stripper at the club giving him the eye means she wants him to wait outside after closing time to pursue a deep relationship.
-This is a man who, when my parents and I told him that his woman of 3+ years was spending the night at another man's house, told us, "You don't have proof that they are having sex though" and cut off all of his family. He didn't believe us until she got pregnant by other dude, and that baby came out lightskinned with freckles and she finally admitted it.

A man that consistently forsakes his own dignity and family over women who don't even respect him, would you not call that bytch made?

h29qgWs.gif

old_timer

Taxi Squad
Daps
:lupe: i listened to the first video and got four minutes into the second before i cut it off
this dude is built like duncan hines:usure:
soft and moist :mjlol:
went from making toilet jokes to cryign in like 60 seconds :troll:
give him six months-
he'll be doing angry single-take #hoh rants and taking live calls on ustream:shaq2: