Simp gets his heart broken by a gold digger

Malcolmxxx_23

Let's go panthers
Supporter
Daps
That's alright, you guys can have no sympathy. I'd feel bad for hurting another human being like this. Sure he shouldn't have been crying on the internet and all that, but damn she's posting up this shyt to rub it in. That's an evil female, I can't even comprehend being that awful to someone, far less for someone I was in a relationship with.
What's her Instagram?

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
In america there is no middle ground. You got a get a submissive chick or be prepared for disaster
Meh.. i hear you but i cant cosign.

I dont like submissive chicks. They typically don't accomplish sh!t in life. I need my chick to be able to hold her own.

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
Drake gonna be on repeat for months.

:mjcry:
You already kno'tho'!
giphy.gif

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
I remember the time my brother shed tears while mourning over being dropped by his first thot.
She made it all sorts of clear that she wasn't the settling down type but he spent all his pizza delivery job money on her and couldn't understand why she didn't want him.
I couldn't even feel bad for him, I had to tell him how stupid he was for not being able to see the obvious. He is naturally bytch made but if he ever uploaded a video of his tears, I would've had to hack into that account or get the uncles to get him to take it down. You do this mourning shyt in private.

That's your flesh and blood you're talking about :scust:

intruder

SOHH Class of 2003 and CASUAL sports fan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Love
The gold digger term is abused by losers
It's usually those that cant afford them that complain :manny:
Like, im a bit of a womanizer. The women that complain about womanizers are usually those that are trying to turn a male hoe into a husband when they kne whe was a hoe from the start
Then suffer.
I dont have these women problems that some of the guys seem to have on this board. Perhaps they attract the wrong women but all this dramatic stuff i hear about women... black women especially is sh!t i only hear on THeColi or on talk shows. Especially about black women. I love them all including american black women :manny:
But sometimes i hear these stories on here that got me like :dahell:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
That chick is a piece of human garbage, but anyone with a brain could have known getting with her would result in some shyt like that. I can't feel sorry for him, his pain is self inflicted and crying over such a shytty female when there's 3.5 billion in the world gets the ultimate "get over it" from me. Part of me thinks this is the ultimate Insimpcetion move, crying on video to show women you're sensitive and he'll bag some broad from Youtube as a result, but then I think about how moist he looks and women subconsciously will know he's weak :lupe:

you see it breh how he set it up subconciously, first video in a car with leather seats, talking about how she asked how much money he made, but dude was paying the rent and he wasn't hes showing these women out there look at the car I drive and I pay all the bills the security and status you want

then crying in the second video showing hes sensitive and can man up to the mistakes hes made

classic manipulative "nice guy" simpery at its finest