Simp gets his heart broken by a gold digger

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Which is why it is so heart breaking
:mjcry:
-This is a man that has been cheated on by all of his girlfriends, and it turned him into some simp-mutation. He didn't even experience a HOH moment, he went into full smothering mode.
-This is a man who goes after women who's peak is working at Hooters, not to smash, but to wife.
-This is a man who thinks the random stripper at the club giving him the eye means she wants him to wait outside after closing time to pursue a deep relationship.
-This is a man who, when my parents and I told him that his woman of 3+ years was spending the night at another man's house, told us, "You don't have proof that they are having sex though" and cut off all of his family. He didn't believe us until she got pregnant by other dude, and that baby came out lightskinned with freckles and she finally admitted it.

A man that consistently forsakes his own dignity and family over women who don't even respect him, would you not call that bytch made?

h29qgWs.gif

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
when my parents and I told him that his woman of 3+ years was spending the night at another man's house, told us, "You don't have proof that they are having sex though" and cut off all of his family.
full

Claudex

Lord have mercy!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Motherland
its the old trickery, dude will be in walmart or a grocery store and some gullible girl will see him and be like hey are you the guy on youtube, I saw your video I can't believe you did all that and she put you threw that, some women don't know how good they got it....
Unbelievable! At least the homegirl got something out of him apparently :heh:. But I don't know if he's learn his lesson putting himself out there like this breh. Looks like he's searching for dejà-vu with his simp-ing for the next girl.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Yooo if ya chick ain't giggling with u or showing some affection when y'all out its gotta be a problem..

I can't tell you the amount of times I've seen girls expose their disdain for the dude they're with just off of their lack of affection and overall body language they have with dudes in public. I watched that second video for a min or two and could tell this corny dude was doing the most while she's in the cut wondering how to drop him. :smh:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I can't tell you the amount of times I've seen girls expose their disdain for the dude they're with just off of their lack of affection and overall body language they have with dudes in public. I watched that second video for a min or two and could tell this corny dude was doing the most while she's in the cut wondering how to drop him. :smh:

i wrote about this today in my other thread i made

These types of women know when to smile in your face and be pleasant when they clandestinely despise you or they are messing around on you behind your back. When men finally experience the real them they are broken-hearted because they are still in love with the fantasy. What I advise men to do before getting serious with a woman is to find out who she is deep below the surface. Observe and get to be acquainted with her thoughts on commitment, relationships, loyalty whatever is important to you and see if her moral code and values are compatible with yours.

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Exactly breh. It's sure signs out there that'll show she's either cheating, planning on cheating, ready to bounce, or just don't respect u. It's one or all of the above.

Medicate

Old School New School Need To Learn Though
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
:wow: Nikkas ain't going to learn, when you in the age group he in, you don't fall for these thots out here, its just against the framework of how society is right now. Most of these females have been engrained with feminist mindsets, where nikkas is just dyck and paper to em......

Sad but its reality. When they won this Feminst movement back in the day, you can kiss love,marriage and loyalty goodbye. Like when they was talkin that "freedom of Sexuality"....they meant they wanted to bust that azz open for many....:ufdup: :russ:

:snoop: