Simp gets his heart broken by a gold digger

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
B1Vxh-oCQAEHTLg.jpg

THIS is the bytch he's crying over? :mindblown:

she is ugly as fukk! :scust: plastic face bytch....:scusthov:

She got inverse negative ass and dope fiend legs too :scust:

B07pStsCUAEuP43.jpg

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Not every man was raised to know thE red flags and a beautiful woman is disarming for a lot of brothas out here

I'm pretty sure he knew the red flags but he got caught up.

Many women like these are so charming and have been playing the game on nikkaz since they were like 14, they start off so sweet and nice probably saying how all her exes cheated and treated her horribly, using manipulative phrases and tactics to draw him in, flattering you with "no guy has ever treated me this good", "i love you" , have you feeling so lucky and your brehs be like :damn: you won b, next thing he knows he's caught in her quick sand and can't get out. Paying for everything, paying for rent seeing his money dwindle, doing this and doing that, then when she's done like a vampire she moves onto the next victim.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
I'm pretty sure he knew the red flags but he got caught up.

Many women like these are so charming and have been playing the game on nikkaz since they were like 14, they start off so sweet and nice probably saying how all her exes cheated and treated her horribly, using manipulative phrases and tactics to draw him in, flattering you with "no guy has ever treated me this good", "i love you" , have you feeling so lucky and your brehs be like :damn: you won b, next thing he knows he's caught in her quick sand and can't get out. Paying for everything, paying for rent seeing his money dwindle, doing this and doing that, then when she's done like a vampire she moves onto the next victim.
I've known 1 dime like that.

Awww Wendy why you have to do me like that :mjcry:

I wasn't tricking like that though. :heh:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I've known 1 dime like that.

Awww Wendy why you have to do me like that :mjcry:

I wasn't tricking like that though. :heh:

I always say there is only 5 things a woman can hold over you

1. her beauty
2. sex
3. possibility of sex
4. kids
5. her leaving you / breaking the emotional connection of infatuation/love

if you can master all those areas

ellessij

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Sympathy for p*ssy ass nikkas don't live round here.

kill-scene-1.gif

That's alright, you guys can have no sympathy. I'd feel bad for hurting another human being like this. Sure he shouldn't have been crying on the internet and all that, but damn she's posting up this shyt to rub it in. That's an evil female, I can't even comprehend being that awful to someone, far less for someone I was in a relationship with.