Simp gets his heart broken by a gold digger

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Don't raise your children brehs....

I knew a guy like this in college friend of friend, he was lightskin too :pachaha:

Dude was extra corny and ironically enough he was also simping a Latina girl where the feelings clearly weren't mutual :snoop:

We went to a club once last year and ol girl was backing it up on me while lightskin was looking extra salty posted up on the wall :mjlol:

Nikkas gotta learn to not be so heavily invested with a girl they're just dating :yeshrug:
its because alot of guys that dont date alot will treat a girl like shes a mythical beast. like she flocks out to the woods once a month and shyts pixie dust. the pedestal you put her on will only grow taller and taller. you think the queen of england will let a guard hit it?

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps

I cant post the tweet from her twitter. But she retweet some cat saying "I respect a person who can keep their composure through rough times, the ones who let it show just seem weak to me."

Dude is taking L after L

:huhldup:
:huhldup::huhldup::huhldup:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
its because alot of guys that dont date alot will treat a girl like shes a mythical beast. like she flocks out to the woods once a month and shyts pixie dust. the pedestal you put her on will only grow taller and taller. you think the queen of england will let a guard hit it?

this dude had no backbone he ws dating this chick and shes out at clubs dressing scandalous taking photos with any dude

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
This clown is corny as fukk:mjlol::scust: can you blame her for clowning him return?

Clowns out there "vlogging" whilst she's frogging with other men at clubs.

You could feel her disdain and lack of interest in him in the videos, she was always looking :scusthov: and was so standoffish.

A man with a clear head could have seen she was hoe just by her pics and social activity. I mean for crying out loud she's in a bikini in 99% of them and flaunting to other men:skip: .

This broad is definitely out to "trap" a certain type of man, some of those pics especially that baby one:dahell:.

BedRoomI'z

All Money In
Daps
Reppin
South Memphis
Look we all get caught up in dealing with manipulative greedy women?

But if you are a grown man, you bury your pain in some alcohol, some hot wings some more alcohol and some rebound puzzy.

Then start fresh and new.
Underrated post.

A dude like this will never get it.
He aint around no real dudes or family that could run that 30 piece on him to make him tighten up and stop acting like these cat faced hoes will be the last hoes to exist.

I feel no simpathy for this dude because he should know better. He have to go broke, in order to, finally get the picture.

Money can't buy love

Last edited:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
chick has that "..this corny nikka" look on her face heavy and i dont blame her :dead:
I was about to say, I bet if u watch all the footage of them together u wont be able to find 1 FRAME of her looking anything other than :aicmon:

She woke up in this dudes bed every day like 'i would damn near rather be homeless than spend another minute with this cornball' :mjcry: