Simp gets his heart broken by a gold digger

Malta

Sweetwater
Daps
Reppin
Now who else wanna fukk with Hollywood Court?
Another man's physical taste in a woman will differ usually. She could be a dime in his eyes, just like i could think your ol lady is a 5.

She's white, of course she's a dime in his eyes.

Nah, you like black women and mine is a beautiful Afro-Latina, she's not a "5" on any scale even chinos like her :mjpls:

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps

Nah, you like black women and mine is a beautiful Afro-Latina, she's not a "5" on any scale even chinos like her :mjpls:
I've heard nikkas call Nikki Minaj a 5, I'm sure your girl could fall victim to the same shyt. My point is another man's preference in a woman is his preference. You have dudes who love fat women. It's their preference brah.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Underrated post.
A dude like this will never get it.
He aint around no real dudes or family that could run that 30 piece on him to make him tighten up and stop acting like these cat faced hoes will be the last hoes to exist.
I feel no simpathy for this dude because he should know better. He have to go broke in order for to finally get the picture.

Money can't buy love
He is another product of this "attention over everything" generation

He said explicitly he got with her for Youtube views. Like... my nikka... this is real life

Wat if u got her pregnant... wat if she faked a domestic abuse charge... wat if.................

U hit the nail on the head... this is clearly a dude who got zero guidance from older dudes with game and wisdom. Basic game theory.... the downsides of fukking this chick far outweigh the upsides. He got off easy, he should be celebrating

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
I've heard nikkas call Nikki Minaj a 5, I'm sure your girl could fall victim to the same shyt. My point is another man's preference in a woman is his preference. You have dudes who love fat women. It's their preference brah.
nikkas grade totally different for the internet vs with their dikks... I dont pay those 'Mya is a strong 4' nikkas no mind :mido:

ElectroMan

Superstar
Daps
slow-lol-zoom.gif

Road20

All Star
Daps
Reppin
the Yay 510
You'd feel bad, until that moist nikka didn't get it through his greasy head that you and him were through. We only see his side of the story, we know he's making videos about her, and more than likely pestered her to no end to get back together. The dude is extra humid with all the moistness, it wouldn't shock me if he was driving by her home, stalking her facebook/twitter/instagram and what not, sometimes you have to be mean or cold for a person to get the message when pleasantries aren't working.

:heh: