Simp gets his heart broken by a gold digger

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
so wait oct 31 this nikka is in his car talking about how he was just used for money chick didn't pay rent wanting to know how much he made saying she was toxic etc. etc.

nov 4 this nikka is crying in a video pouring out his heart

November 7th this nikka is buying a new chick timbs

:dahell:

Fu*k him, he hasn't learned a damn thing.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
B1Vxh-oCQAEHTLg.jpg

THIS is the bytch he's crying over? :mindblown:

she is ugly as fukk! :scust: plastic face bytch....:scusthov:

:whoa:

Now wait a minute, shes not that bad.

She looks like Kim Kardashian, but just without the ass, titties, or face.

She is a female olive colored human..... doesnt that count for anything :mjcry:

godkiller

"We are the Fury"
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Does this c00n @thoushallhustle ever make a thread wherein dark skins or dark skins are involved? She's created multiple male and race-centred threads but none I can remember where the persons involved weren't light skins or cac. :dead:

She's probably insulted the light skin dude doesn't like black females. Truth be told, studies don't indicate mixed people (OK, we'll say light skin) have preferences different to the norm in other groups, so >>>> cac women and arabs.

Last edited:

thoushallhustle

All Star
Daps
Does this c00n @thoushallhustle ever make a thread wherein dark skins or dark skins are involved? She's created multiple male and race-centred threads but none I can remember where the persons involved weren't light skins or cac. :dead:

She's probably insulted the light skin dude doesn't like black females. Truth be told, studies don't indicate mixed people (OK, we'll say light skin) have preferences different to the norm in other groups, so >>>> cac women and arabs.

:what:

luckyse7enz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit/Los Angeles
Ehhhh you're right about us only hearing one side but that doesn't mean she's some saint that's being stalked. One glance at her twitter, and pics and tweets about money and going shopping do confirm what he was saying though. He didn't go about it in the right way, but damn I'm sorry, her rubbing it in like that is cruel, I couldn't do it. :wow:

just saw this video

dude is such a effeminate fakkit

MEN RAISE YOUR SONS please I beg of you

Dude's a corn-baller. Corny-ass dude balling to compensate for a total lack of charisma & machismo. I'd look down upon the chick for being evil and rubbing it in if ol' boy wasn't such a passive-aggressive bytch in the "Feed Me" video.

Kid tries to buy her affection (like an absentee parent) and then complains when she's only attached to the money. All the while, dude's hamming it up on camera with corny jokes and filming every single moment they have, including petty disagreements. Seems worse than what Joe Budden used to do on Youtube.

You can't be "on" all the time and not expect her to want to find a dude that'd actually spend time with her through his own eyes and not a lense, broadcasting EVERYTHING.

1:02 :snoop:
4:06 :snoop: :snoop:
4:52 :snoop: :snoop: :snoop:
5:42 :snoop: :snoop:
7:17 :snoop:

He may as well have been BEGGING to get his chick ran. :mjcry: