MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
He is so corny its hard to watch

How does he have so many followers/views? Who is watching this shyt :why:

thats another thing I Don't get, dude isn't even funny, he just has a camera on him all the time, nikka should be concentrating on driving or whatever, ol big brother azz nukka

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Dude's a corn-baller. Corny-ass dude balling to compensate for a total lack of charisma & machismo. I'd look down upon the chick for being evil and rubbing it in if ol' boy wasn't such a passive-aggressive bytch in the "Feed Me" video.

Kid tries to buy her affection (like an absentee parent) and then complains when she's only attached to the money. All the while, dude's hamming it up on camera with corny jokes and filming every single moment they have, including petty disagreements. Seems worse than what Joe Budden used to do on Youtube.

You can't be "on" all the time and not expect her to want to find a dude that'd actually spend time with her through his own eyes and not a lense, broadcasting EVERYTHING.

1:02 :snoop:
4:06 :snoop: :snoop:
4:52 :snoop: :snoop: :snoop:
5:42 :snoop: :snoop:
7:17 :snoop:

He may as well have been BEGGING to get his chick ran. :mjcry:

chick has that "..this corny nikka" look on her face heavy and i dont blame her :dead:

christinasade

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the women are latinas and arab

no one is caping for this herb ass nika anyways

latinas and arab hoes are just as racist bro lmao

naw...he a lame that thinks dating outside of his race makes him the shyt--but all he does is get played why? cause he thirsty which is exactly why them hoes

go after black men in the first place and yall dont even see it.....sad.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
latinas and arab hoes are just as racist bro lmao

naw...he a lame that thinks dating outside of his race makes him the shyt--but all he does is get played why? cause he thirsty which is exactly why them hoes

go after black men in the first place and yall dont even see it.....sad.

yes because one fatherless attention whore male represents the whole black race.

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter

I cant post the tweet from her twitter. But she retweet some cat saying "I respect a person who can keep their composure through rough times, the ones who let it show just seem weak to me."

Dude is taking L after L

Lo-Co

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Dude's a corn-baller. Corny-ass dude balling to compensate for a total lack of charisma & machismo. I'd look down upon the chick for being evil and rubbing it in if ol' boy wasn't such a passive-aggressive bytch in the "Feed Me" video.

Kid tries to buy her affection (like an absentee parent) and then complains when she's only attached to the money. All the while, dude's hamming it up on camera with corny jokes and filming every single moment they have, including petty disagreements. Seems worse than what Joe Budden used to do on Youtube.

You can't be "on" all the time and not expect her to want to find a dude that'd actually spend time with her through his own eyes and not a lense, broadcasting EVERYTHING.

1:02 :snoop:
4:06 :snoop: :snoop:
4:52 :snoop: :snoop: :snoop:
5:42 :snoop: :snoop:
7:17 :snoop:

He may as well have been BEGGING to get his chick ran. :mjcry:

you can see the annoyed and dissatisfied look on her face seeping through the video
fpfENuJ.gif

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
Don't raise your children brehs....

I knew a guy like this in college friend of friend, he was lightskin too :pachaha:

Dude was extra corny and ironically enough he was also simping a Latina girl where the feelings clearly weren't mutual :snoop:

We went to a club once last year and ol girl was backing it up on me while lightskin was looking extra salty posted up on the wall :mjlol:

Nikkas gotta learn to not be so heavily invested with a girl they're just dating :yeshrug: