Simp gets his heart broken by a gold digger

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
That's why these young bucks need to listen up and stop saving these hoes. The dude let her live rent-free, gave her some shine on video and now he's all emotional, and she's completely icing him out... essentially celebrating his misery.

Stop doing these hoes favors and letting them live for free off your back. Don't be 'hard on hoes'. Don't invite hoes in your life in the first place.

Just like bruddas

Couple shooters in the cut.
Supporter
Daps
Look we all get caught up in dealing with manipulative greedy women?

But if you are a grown man, you bury your pain in some alcohol, some hot wings some more alcohol and some rebound puzzy.

Then start fresh and new.

it's all about the come back. I can't knock homie too much, but at the same time it had to be warning signs about her fukkery. Sometimes we ignore it hoping it's our minds playing tricks on us. But in reality it's the warning signs...

RiffRaff

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston to LA like I'm Robert Horry.
Which is why it is so heart breaking
:mjcry:
-This is a man that has been cheated on by all of his girlfriends, and it turned him into some simp-mutation. He didn't even experience a HOH moment, he went into full smothering mode.
-This is a man who goes after women who's peak is working at Hooters, not to smash, but to wife.
-This is a man who thinks the random stripper at the club giving him the eye means she wants him to wait outside after closing time to pursue a deep relationship.
-This is a man who, when my parents and I told him that his woman of 3+ years was spending the night at another man's house, told us, "You don't have proof that they are having sex though" and cut off all of his family. He didn't believe us until she got pregnant by other dude, and that baby came out lightskinned with freckles and she finally admitted it.

A man that consistently forsakes his own dignity and family over women who don't even respect him, would you not call that bytch made?
kqxXPoO.gif

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
And after watching a few vids, she clearly wasn't feeling him. I halfway don't blame her. This dude out her tape recording her every move, cracking jokes when she's clearly pissed. That shyt gotta be real annoying. Sometimes you need to know when to back the fukk up.

She's not a Golddigger because she would have never fukked with his ass, but a High maintenance girlfriend, she's very demanding.