Simp gets his heart broken by a gold digger

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
:mjlol: While he's acting goofy and saying unfunny jokes in the car, she's prolly texting the entire Chargers practice squad trying to get pounded out
Bruh :mjlol: I said earlier:

I can't tell you the amount of times I've seen girls expose their disdain for the dude they're with just off of their lack of affection and overall body language they have with dudes in public. I watched that second video for a min or two and could tell this corny dude was doing the most while she's in the cut wondering how to drop him. :smh:

Anybody can tell from that video that she just isn't into him. Hopefully dude bounces back though.

EDIT: nvm :dead:

Last edited:

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
he hasn't hes already buying some new chick timbs.

More than likely she will probably move in and leech off him and same cycle repeats.
Well, then.........:sas2:

Us real men should sit back and appreciate nikkas like him. Some women are natural born demons - and I'm glad there are men like him for them to latch on to.

TwistedMetal

Ruined Childhood
Daps
Reppin
Nightmare Blvd
he hasn't hes already buying some new chick timbs.

More than likely she will probably move in and leech off him and same cycle repeats.

Exactly and in the other video he says the girl woke him up early and said "take me out to eat. take me shopping. take me to disneyland."
WTF :why:

I felt sorry for the kid only because I think there's actually a mental disorder for this or the white knight syndrome

but now I'm like:
:manny:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
so wait oct 31 this nikka is in his car talking about how he was just used for money chick didn't pay rent wanting to know how much he made saying she was toxic etc. etc.

nov 4 this nikka is crying in a video pouring out his heart

November 7th this nikka is buying a new chick timbs

:dahell:
:daheart:

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
this nikka needs to hit a tanning salon for about 5 hours and permanently dye is skin. HE IS BANISHED FROM OUR KINGDOM. Or...this dude is a decently talented actor.
Man at this point I hope this shyt is a prank of some sort. How can a man lack so much self-respect.

mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Underdeveloped Minds Research Institute
According to @mamba the best thing that can happen to a Black man without a strong male figure in his life is a non-black woman....

How's that non-black woman working for this fella @mamba?

That's a grown ass man. I'm talking about young nikkas with impressionable minds.

Chasing after that "hood nikka" credibility to impress birdbrain Black women has landed a tremendous amount of nikkas in jail.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Exactly and in the other video he says the girl woke him up early and said "take me out to eat. take me shopping. take me to disneyland."
WTF :why:

I felt sorry for the kid only because I think there's actually a mental disorder for this or the white knight syndrome

but now I'm like:
:manny:

white knight
simping
rescuer
fatherless

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
That's a grown ass man. I'm talking about young nikkas with impressionable minds.

Chasing after that "hood nikka" credibility to impress birdbrain Black women has landed a tremendous amount of nikkas in jail.

If you have to add all these qualifiers, then what you are saying holds no weight...