Simp gets his heart broken by a gold digger

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
thots gonna thot

but social media is another tactic that people use to play jealously type games, im sure that nikka is refreshing her facebook/instagram/twitter every few minutes
You know he is breh. I been there before. I mean granted, I was young when I learned the game, but still :what:

She cut him deep, that nikka let her all the way in. You can tell in his tears. He was treating her like she was a dime and he hyped her ass up.

Him posting a video of himself crying on the internet is only going to make her feel better. That hoes ego must be :wow: right now

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Exactly breh. It's sure signs out there that'll show she's either cheating, planning on cheating, ready to bounce, or just don't respect u. It's one or all of the above.
Bruh...I've experienced both sides of that coin:

I've been with a girl that was extra giddy with me no matter what..the dumbest..corniest shyt that even my grandmother would give me the :shaq2: over had her heads over heels but flip the script with a chick that ain't into you then you'll have people who can't even tell yall together when out...she walking behind you a couple footsteps...always got the :upsetfavre::yeshrug:face and demeanor :smh: Dudes and their pride refuse to accept that not every girl they're interested in is really felling them in the same way.

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Which is why it is so heart breaking
:mjcry:
-This is a man that has been cheated on by all of his girlfriends, and it turned him into some simp-mutation. He didn't even experience a HOH moment, he went into full smothering mode.
-This is a man who goes after women who's peak is working at Hooters, not to smash, but to wife.
-This is a man who thinks the random stripper at the club giving him the eye means she wants him to wait outside after closing time to pursue a deep relationship.
-This is a man who, when my parents and I told him that his woman of 3+ years was spending the night at another man's house, told us, "You don't have proof that they are having sex though" and cut off all of his family. He didn't believe us until she got pregnant by other dude, and that baby came out lightskinned with freckles and she finally admitted it.

A man that consistently forsakes his own dignity and family over women who don't even respect him, would you not call that bytch made?
Wats his screen name on here?

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps

I've been with a girl that was extra giddy with me no matter what..the dumbest..corniest shyt that even my grandmother would give me the :shaq2: over had her heads over heels but flip the script with a chick that ain't into you then you'll have people who can't even tell yall together when out...she walking behind you a couple footsteps...always got the :upsetfavre::yeshrug:face and demeanor :smh: Dudes and their pride refuse to accept that not every girl they're interested in is really felling them in the same way.
That, and you can't be on the defensive like that. You could just tell her worshipped her. i mean damn.

Sad thing is, he's probably a good nikka. These girls gotta get hurt a few times before they appreciate a good man. No girl who is between 20-25 who hasn't had their heartbroken already, is worth shyt in my eyes. Unless you just that nikka.

But 9/10, they don't appreciate good guys. Dude just comes off as soft. Never putting her in her place and shyt. Biting his tongue around her, always texting first, always the one to initiate the makeup, ass nikka.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
You have to give your woman the impression that she loves u more than u love her. Can't be allll up on her. Ain't no reason to thirst over the one your in love with. U already have her. Keep her guessing. Never simp ever. U can be in love with out being thirsty.

:ehh:
I say your woman has to know you are not afraid to walk if it comes down to it. Many many many men give women leeway after leeway after leeway, taking back cheaters, being disrespected, staying in crummy situations. When your woman knows that no matter what if it comes to it you will walk out that door and never look back like lot's wife. You have no control of what someone does, but you can control what happens when they do something.

I loved my ex fiance alot hell I was going to marry her, but when she lied to me that was it.

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey

Word up. That's why it's always good to not show the full deck during the honeymoon faze. Me and my girl been together for 7yrs and she still thinks she loves me more. Not tryna be mean she's a down as chick. But u gotta be more laid back and decisive. Gotta make it known mentally that it's plenty of women out here. As soon as u let your guard down she won't respect u deep down.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Which is why it is so heart breaking
:mjcry:
-This is a man that has been cheated on by all of his girlfriends, and it turned him into some simp-mutation. He didn't even experience a HOH moment, he went into full smothering mode.
-This is a man who goes after women who's peak is working at Hooters, not to smash, but to wife.
-This is a man who thinks the random stripper at the club giving him the eye means she wants him to wait outside after closing time to pursue a deep relationship.
-This is a man who, when my parents and I told him that his woman of 3+ years was spending the night at another man's house, told us, "You don't have proof that they are having sex though" and cut off all of his family. He didn't believe us until she got pregnant by other dude, and that baby came out lightskinned with freckles and she finally admitted it.

A man that consistently forsakes his own dignity and family over women who don't even respect him, would you not call that bytch made?

ShockedMuppet.gif

DWADE.gif

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
You know he is breh. I been there before. I mean granted, I was young when I learned the game, but still :what:

She cut him deep, that nikka let her all the way in. You can tell in his tears. He was treating her like she was a dime and he hyped her ass up.

Him posting a video of himself crying on the internet is only going to make her feel better. That hoes ego must be :wow: right now

yep
The funny thing is she out clubbing, dancing grinding on other nikkaz and this dude is home all sad crying in his pillow. I mean yes relationships hurt when it's over but I'LL NEVER LET A WOMAN KNOW HOW MUCH IT HURTS.

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
That, and you can't be on the defensive like that. You could just tell her worshipped her. i mean damn.

Sad thing is, he's probably a good nikka. These girls gotta get hurt a few times before they appreciate a good man. No girl who is between 20-25 who hasn't had their heartbroken already, is worth shyt in my eyes. Unless you just that nikka.

But 9/10, they don't appreciate good guys. Dude just comes off as soft. Never putting her in her place and shyt. Biting his tongue around her, always texting first, always the one to initiate the makeup, ass nikka.
Ultimately though its self respect too. I mean I hear what you're saying to the bolded...in that case its a matter of humility that they need, (which is where the whole 30-year old death sentence comes into play) but ultimately, I'm gonna just take each day at a time with the next girl I'm dealing with...her actions will tell me what I need to know as far as whether or not she requires the bushes. If she don't appreciate me and what I bring :manny: it sucks but I got too much self-respect to put up with it.

Besides, you're most likely gonna get those tryhard, "hey how are you" texts 3-6 months down the road anyway :manny:

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
yep
The funny thing is she out clubbing, dancing grinding on other nikkaz and this dude is home all sad crying in his pillow. I mean yes relationships hurt when it's over but I'LL NEVER LET A WOMAN KNOW HOW MUCH IT HURTS.

This. A million times this.

This nikka sittin' here acting like he's in HS and shyt. If anything this is the time you FALL BACK from social media. Don't update your twitter, FB, Youtube, etc. Get yourself together first.

She out here feeling like the shyt, he hyped that smurf up so much man.

What nikka don't get is that most women are reactionary creatures. Most. Not all. They'll take what you give, and the feed off what you supply. Had he left he flat, she'd be questioning why she didn't get a call by now.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
This. A million times this.

This nikka sittin' here acting like he's in HS and shyt. If anything this is the time you FALL BACK from social media. Don't update your twitter, FB, Youtube, etc. Get yourself together first.

She out here feeling like the shyt, he hyped that smurf up so much man.

What nikka don't get is that most women are reactionary creatures. Most. Not all. They'll take what you give, and the feed off what you supply. Had he left he flat, she'd be questioning why she didn't get a call by now.

yep
silence is golden, the best thing you can always do after a breakup is say nothing.

You would think with all the screen shot blogs, chicks leaking dudes begging and crying that men would realize that ish never works and you just look like a damn idiot.

Now this chick thinks her ish doesn't stink, and I guarantee 100% dude would take her back if she showed up at his door next month homeless with no money.

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
Maybe as more of these events happen, this younger generation will learn to listen up. You don't wife booty models, strippers, attention whores or whores in general... and you don't display emotional weakness in public. Right now he probably feels that showing himself wounded will make her feel sorry for him and pull her back, but more than likely, she's laughing and clowning him. He's still alive and he got to realize there are way more women out there.