Daps
that new future

kqxXPoO.gif

Abstract83

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Jersey
Its funny because a couple girls have told me this in addition to a couple here on the coli...there's a novelty to every interaction you have with a girl when yall first get together...personality flaws are mistaken for funny quirks...you all are making all of these hypothetical "plans" with one another...but as soon as that shyt starts getting old, then the two of you will be sitting there wondering if you're really gonna be in it for the long haul. Like I said, just take each day at a time and maintain your self respect above everything else.
Yup I agree. Self respect is the way to go when u facin any obstacle. They'll have no choice but to respect u.

CHILLL

All Star
Daps
i dont understand why yall nikkas go in with the lightskin jokes bruh
dude still gon get women before and after this
yall ugly nikkas gotta get certs 6 figures wait till yalll in your thirties have swag etc before chicks even notice yall
this is just real life bruh nikka cried today he'll be okay in a week

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Dude has almost 2400 likes on the vid. He probably has 500 messages from females all in his inbox...he'll be aight.

USSInsiders

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's a reason it's been said over and over and over you don't wife hoes up. They can't be satisfied.

read the first comment on this video

the dude told it like it was.

:mjlol: While he's acting goofy and saying unfunny jokes in the car, she's prolly texting the entire Chargers practice squad trying to get pounded out