Simp gets his heart broken by a gold digger

onelastdeath

Banned
Daps
Ultimately though its self respect too. I mean I hear what you're saying to the bolded...in that case its a matter of humility that they need, (which is where the whole 30-year old death sentence comes into play) but ultimately, I'm gonna just take each day at a time with the next girl I'm dealing with...her actions will tell me what I need to know as far as whether or not she requires the bushes. If she don't appreciate me and what I bring :manny: it sucks but I got too much self-respect to put up with it.

Besides, you're most likely gonna get those tryhard, "hey how are you" texts 3-6 months down the road anyway :manny:
Sometimes you just gotta bring em down to reality. It sounds fukked up, but it's the truth. You gotta assert yourself without making yourself so available. Emotionally and physically. nikkas on here know that I'm a fan of love, the idea of it, the feeling, all that. But there's a reason why that shyt is so rare, and that's because most nikkas and most bytches ain't shyt, and normally there's only one side that's all in.

I don't even give girls to opportunity anymore :yeshrug: You gotta convince me. Make a believer out of me.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Maybe as more of these events happen, this younger generation will learn to listen up. You don't wife booty models, strippers, attention whores or whores in general... and you don't display emotional weakness in public. Right now he probably feels that showing himself wounded will make her feel sorry for him and pull her back, but more than likely, she's laughing and clowning him. He's still alive and he got to realize there are way more women out there.

sarcastic-clapping-ryan-gosling.gif

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Sometimes you just gotta bring em down to reality. It sounds fukked up, but it's the truth. You gotta assert yourself without making yourself so available. Emotionally and physically. nikkas on here know that I'm a fan of love, the idea of it, the feeling, all that. But there's a reason why that shyt is so rare, and that's because most nikkas and most bytches ain't shyt, and normally there's only one side that's all in.

I don't even give girls to opportunity anymore :yeshrug: You gotta convince me. Make a believer out of me.

:wow:
you are the prize :obama:

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
yep
The funny thing is she out clubbing, dancing grinding on other nikkaz and this dude is home all sad crying in his pillow. I mean yes relationships hurt when it's over but I'LL NEVER LET A WOMAN KNOW HOW MUCH IT HURTS.

That's what's so cold about it. She's not thinking about this dude at all other than to probably clown him in front of her girls. "I got this dude sooo weak hahaha"

Then after that she's at the club dealing with other dudes. He's young, so hopefully he learns fast. Like Willie D said, you gotta let a ho be a ho

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
Word up. That's why it's always good to not show the full deck during the honeymoon faze. Me and my girl been together for 7yrs and she still thinks she loves me more. Not tryna be mean she's a down as chick. But u gotta be more laid back and decisive. Gotta make it known mentally that it's plenty of women out here. As soon as u let your guard down she won't respect u deep down.
Its funny because a couple girls have told me this in addition to a couple here on the coli...there's a novelty to every interaction you have with a girl when yall first get together...personality flaws are mistaken for funny quirks...you all are making all of these hypothetical "plans" with one another...but as soon as that shyt starts getting old, then the two of you will be sitting there wondering if you're really gonna be in it for the long haul. Like I said, just take each day at a time and maintain your self respect above everything else.