Simone Biles and husband give interview about their first moments. Husband says he didn't know who Simone was....Black twitter ERUPTS!

UpNext

Superstar
Daps
The man wifed up Simone Biles and y'all want him to be humble :mjlol:. Confident black men really bother some of y'all.
Yep. They've been going back and forth about this for a week because the insecure/brittle feminine egos couldn't handle the fact that he called himself the catch and said he didn't know who she was before she messaged him:dead:

Mr.bocario

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NC
I normally stay away from gender war content, but seeing chronically online women on here and other places do mental gymnastics got me :mjlol:

Trust and believe even if they have a dude he doesn’t come close to someone with the determination, confidence, physique:dame:, and skill set to play in the NFL for multiple years lol. But I get it he shattered y’all online fantasy and the fact that THE SIMONE BILES is giddy like a school girl to be this man’s wife, just digs the lonely knife even deeper

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps

The same lonely bytches and bytch ass nikkas that were alone for the holidays bout to be mad again
Hopefully they start hitting their heads with their hands seeing this :mjlol:

angry-lady.gif

AtomicUse

Superstar
Daps
Owens just signed with the Bears for $4.75mill for two years. :ehh:

People were really calling this guy broke and a coattail rider, despite him being in the league going on 7 years and earning millions of dollars.

When people talk about regular 9-5 guys who earn a decent salary like it’s nothing m, I have to remember that pro NFL players get talked about too. Nobody’s exempt. :smh:

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
Owens just signed with the Bears for $4.75mill for two years. :ehh:

People were really calling this guy broke and a coattail rider, despite him being in the league going on 7 years and earning millions of dollars.

When people talk about regular 9-5 guys who earn a decent salary like it’s nothing m, I have to remember that pro NFL players get talked about too. Nobody’s exempt. :smh:
Good for him. And Simone. Looks like they got the last laugh. 🤷🏾‍♀️