Simone Biles and husband give interview about their first moments. Husband says he didn't know who Simone was....Black twitter ERUPTS!

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
Its a straight up ego and pride thing with these women

You could see it with the way the goal post is always moving...
They claim to want a man who is confident assertive but to a certain degree thats tolerable or appeasing to them :childplease:

Simon gets it plain and simple...She's a world class athlete and so is breh, they relate and connect on a different level these simpletons can't fathom...With that said her folks and people around her did a fantastic job straying her away from the bs conditioning tho..

Last edited:

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Thought this thread was being upped for all of the wrong reasons

denzel-relieved.gif

Shout out 2 da black luv n dem

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
She still looks love stricken and totally infatuated with her man. I thought this entire ordeal was a great example of why so many women will never find love: they don't know what it looks like. I'm not gonna say only "black women" either because I saw plenty of white chicks doing that viral "ask your boyfriend if he's heard of Simone Biles' boyfriend" challenge.

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She still looks love stricken and totally infatuated with her man. I thought this entire ordeal was a great example of why so many women will never find love: they don't know what it looks like. I'm not gonna say only "black women" either because I saw plenty of white chicks doing that viral "ask your boyfriend if he's heard of Simone Biles' boyfriend" challenge.
They wanted her with a white man

And when I say they I mean BW

ajnapoleon

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
After this recent update I’m sure they’re going to be claiming she has stockholm syndrome or something.

That smile she got is something money can’t buy. :pachaha:
He tossing her around

She super flexible to and she a little shyt talker you can tell

“Betcha won’t “

:wow: