Simone Biles and husband give interview about their first moments. Husband says he didn't know who Simone was....Black twitter ERUPTS!

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
Lesbian :skip: Ya'll trying to make anything stick huh? Lol

Okay I'll be all that and myself and every woman on this planet is still worth more than your tangy ass. I'd take your fat bytch too nikka. **Licky licky licky**

I said what I said.
:pachaha:

And you have the nerve to think that having something like you is some sort of win. Delusion

:mjlol:
I'm from Houston we don't take strippers seriously. The best response you could find was tangy ass?

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Honestly I would flex too if I caught a GOAT

He could’ve pumped and dumped and had bragging rights but he wifed.. unlike the whiteboys did

He didn’t know who she was.. and she’s obviously into bruh and vice versa. She probably didn’t know who he was either so it was real attraction. She giving yall the blueprint.

Yall act like she has Kim K money. They both millionaires, black, childless, and been together for years even before marriage. What are y’all fighting for because it’s not for her

She wouldn’t be taking shots if it was
I was referring to Ryan Clarke not Mr. Biles sir. And you know the internet already pull the receipts on his ass right? He knew who she was. Lol

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
I'm from Houston we don't take strippers seriously. The best response you could find was tangy ass?
You don't take me seriously yet keep track of shyt that happened 10+ years ago. You sounds like a fan to me tangy.

:skip:

I mean your opinion is worthless and I have no idea who you are so you're not worth more than a soft jab.

:manny:

I'll forget you exist after this post but keep watching. I am quite entertaining as you already know.

*smoochies*

AceMan

Superstar
Daps
Dude will humble himself when he’s out the league next season

full

AStrangeName

Member of Snitch Syndication
Daps
Almost a week now
This discussion really broke and exposed so many people and they're damn near oblivious about how they're sounding. The concept of Black Men having confidence in themselves and think highly of themselves brings the worst out of everyone.

Last edited:

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
I was referring to Ryan Clarke not Mr. Biles sir. And you know the internet already pull the receipts on his ass right? He knew who she was. Lol
So she agreed with him to pumpfake him up:jbhmm:

He'll never get endorsements and he struggled to get the contract he has. He's on the decline while she will be able to ride her endorsements for the rest if her life.

He's a tag along. Again, he admitted that in the interview.

His "truth" was he is disgusting by her sexual pictures. If you call that "fukking with someone heavy" that's a pretty low bar. :pachaha:

Ya'll just mad that people see that he's using her for the come up and want us to be quiet so we don't fukk up is bag.
A tag along thats been with her for years with one interview :mjlol:

I see you hate this nikka and his kind.. while she doesn’t

Stay confident black man.. Simone Biles-Owens thinks you’re a catch too:lolbron:

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
So she agreed with him to pumpfake him up:jbhmm:

A tag along thats been with her for years with one interview :mjlol:

I see you hate this nikka and his kind.. while she doesn’t

Stay confident black man.. she thinks you’re a catch too:lolbron:
She agreed with him because she was defending her choice in a mate. She also said he was slow and a bit delusional when it came to his ability to perform.

Yes a tag along. He said in the interview that he gets in his feeling when fans show her love and ask him to take their pictures with her.

And please stop skipping over his disgust for her sexual pictures sir. I wanna hear the juelzing you're gonna do for that.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
She agreed with him because she was defending her choice in a mate. She also said he was slow and a bit delusional when it came to his ability to perform.

Yes a tag along. He said in the interview that he gets in his feeling when fans show her love and ask him to take their pictures with her.

And please stop skipping over his disgust for her sexual pictures sir. I wanna hear the juelzing you're gonna do for that.

So fukk the truth then right?

Last edited:

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
You don't take me seriously yet keep track of shyt that happened 10+ years ago. You sounds like a fan to me tangy.

:skip:

I mean your opinion is worthless and I have no idea who you are so you're not worth more than a soft jab.

:manny:

I'll forget you exist after this post but keep watching. I am quite entertaining as you already know.

*smoochies*
I been on this site longer than I had a profile remember registration was locked.You're indeed entertaining especially your beefs with posters.I just don't take your critiques of anything to do with family or male companionship seriously do to your occupation

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
The man was/is absolutely considered a catch until he opened his mouth and called himself one.
And therein lies the catch :umad:

It’s like a drop dead gorgeous woman telling ppl she’s beautiful/knows she’s beautiful. It takes away from you.

Humility keeps that glow around you. He’d be more of a catch if he played it cool and didn’t put his wife on front street for the sake of “telling the truth”.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
HE LITERALLY WAS A JANITOR BRIEFLY :dead: for the kansas city chiefs in college

The light skinned guy who calls the two of them both light skinned dimes on some joke shyt interrupts the football talk to ask how he managed to pull Simone. Jonathan says its really more about how she pulled him.

Then he tells the story about them being on Raya and he sees her and they start talking on Raya.

When they hear that she did all the pursuing they say He was really the catch and he says he always says the men are the catch. Then he admits that he wasn't trying to commit to anything because it felt early in his career to him, but once they hung out they hit it off instantly.

When they start making fun of the idea of him being pursued by her, she clarifies that they matched so he had liked her at least, and then she backs up her own actions "i know what I like and I know what I want"

Stopped listening after that since they went back to football.

Anyway Jonathan Owens seems a little full of himself but it could have been a bit playful at the same time, and Simone was more supportive but also willing to call him out. They have a solid dynamic so idk why this really blew up now that I've watched the interview

He definitely coulda complimented her though and refused to, meanwhile she went as far as to say that in a few years they wont call him Simone Biles husband, then call her Jonathan Owens wife :gucci: which was just her bigging him up
Pretty much 🤷🏾‍♀️ In the grand scheme of things it’s whatever. It’s their marriage. But folks picked up on the fact that he refused to big her up in the same way she did him.

Can’t control how social media will react to your interviews. Which is why you have to be media trained and know how to conduct yourself to avoid mishaps like this.

Gloxina

Veteran
Daps
If she ever gets pregnant by him, that marriage will be over. I give this marriage a good 3 more years tops. Its so obvious that he is not into her like she is into him. Im glad she is reading all of the comments online. She will get her wake up call soon enough and I will bump all of these current threads when she do.

Simone is concerned which is why she keeps replying and liking online comments. She is very much bothered and hopefully she has enough sense to be embarrassed by this interview.

This is what really got me. His facial expression when he said it was of pure disgust. Its also a couple of other moments in that interview where he stopped himself from saying what he really wanted to say. I caught it though. Im surprised that he has been able to keep up this 'act' with her for so long. He probably isn't behind closed doors she is just ignoring all the red flags to save face and keep thier marriage going for her image.

He only got this interview because he is her husband. He likes the fame because he didn't have it before. He just doesn't like that its due to HER and not him.

I get what u saying...it's similar to Keke Palmer and her telling folks online to mind their business when folks suspected something was going on...after all that abuse and emotional roller-coaster....she wants sympathy. And we all knew she had a child with a man who wasn't on her level.
appreciate the men who can call it for what it is